Friends (introducing)

This is story about me and my friends.
First , lets me tell you about him...

Full name: Park Jimin
Hangul: 박지민

Park Ji-min, better known mononymously as Jimin, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and dancer. In 2013, he debuted as a member of the South Korean boy band BTS, under the record label Big Hit Entertainment.
He was born on October 13, 1995
His age is 26 years old
He's from Geumsa-dong, Busan, South Korea
He's height is 1.74 m
He has 1 siblings , Park JiHyun

Fuhhh! (exhale) , I'm already finish introducing my friend .. So now lets me introduce myself (y/n) ♡

Full name: (𝗬/𝗻) your name
Hangul: (y/n)

(Imagine)

So, my name is ......(your name), better known as ......(short name) ..I am 24 years old , same as Jungkook... I was from America and also a Korean , or mostly called KoreanAmerican....Me usually known as an actor and also BTS friends...
I'm very a good actor.. I always won awards from any Best Actor Awards...
Mostly people known me as the best face in the world or most beautiful face in the world (˘ ³˘)!
I'm on par with bts....
All people know that I and BTS are friends...
But I have one best friends in the group members...
He is Park Jimin 박지민 ♡

Jimin was my beautiful best friend I ever had !

Last but not least , I also have cousin in the group members!!?
He is Kim Seokjin!!

Kim Seokjin was my cousin... He was my friend and also my cousin when I was young... because we are leave in America , it may hard to find friends in that country ..usually jin , gets hard to find friends because his face looks like korean people and he can't speaking well in English...So , we decided to being friend also cousin at the same time...We go to the same school, and college...Because I and him have age differences in about age difference 5 years, So seokjin will enters school and finishes studying first....And after he finishing studying, he go to South Korea back to achive his dream to became a singer... Because I'm late to graduate, I'm not followed Jin go back to South Korea and stay in America for awhile...

After a year , I ..............

.........................Continue............................

~Do you want to know the next eps of this story?
~Comment down below if you want the next eps!!
~Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it!♡
~𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙖