Tiān Guān Cì Fú (Heaven Official's Blessing)

Yinying (better known as the Deathly Spirit Butterflies)

Nicknames: A-Ying, Ying-er, Young Master, Wraith brat.

Around 500 years old.

Name used to be A-Ying but was renamed as Yinying by Hua cheng. Yinying means shadow, and he could serve Hua Cheng as his shadow. One of his tasks was to watch over Xie Lian in the shadows.

Wraith level ghost, but is almost close to Devastation level. Definitely much stronger than Qi rong.

Playful by nature, ruthless when attacking. Shows no mercy. Loyal to a fault. Respect doesn't exist in his vocabulary. Mature like an adult, hidden behind that childlike naivety. Likes to be spoiled by Xie Lian.

Calls Xie Lian as Dianxia-gege and Hua Cheng as Chengzhu-gege. As for the rest, he only calls them by name or with their title if he is being sarcastic. He was rarely respectful and polite.

Actually a good kid, but people find it hard to read what is in his mind.

His ashes are kept in the form of a silver butterfly earring.

Almost no one was aware that Crimson Rain Sought Flower's butterflies has a human persona or it is him.

He died as a child so his true form is that age when he died. He could shift to a much older figure but most of his fake skins are that of a child's.

Doesn't really worship anyone but he looks up to Xie Lian like a model adult.

Yinying could control the butterflies, could summon one or a million, turn his body butterflies, and fight as a butterfly.

His power was given by Hua Cheng when he was found by him as a wandering Ghost Fire. Because of that, some of Hue Cheng's memories were seen by him and Hua Cheng also saw his own. If something happens to Hua Cheng, he could feel it from a distance. If Hua Cheng's ashes were destroyed, Yinying will also die with him, regardless of his own ashes, as his life is connected to his master.

He was with Hua Cheng and fought with him when the latter challenged 33 heavenly officials. At that time, he was in his butterfly form. After that event, mentioning the name Deathly Spirit Butterflies would cause heavenly officials' knees to shake in fear.

Likes to crossdress btw. Likes cute and beautiful things and he is shameless about it.

Also swears a lot.

OC BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara