The panty was down on the floor. Her naked body was his feast. He inserted his index finger in her vagina, playing with the clit, pushing it from left to right, jingling with her patience.

His finger roamed in the tiny space.

She closed those tired eyes, letting out a sinful squeal.

He knew she was getting wet, he could feel the liquid on his fingers. But he wanted to play more.

He took out his finger, licked it and winked at her, "I wanna see you bang that butt and shake it for me."

His warm hand rubbed the naked skin of her lower abdomen. She was slowly spreading her legs away as he settled his knees in between, laying over her partially.

"D-Daddy, I can't. I d-don't wanna play anymore."

He took off his pants, leaving himself in black Calvin Klein boxers. His cock was waiting to be thrusted inside her.

As he took the last set of clothing off his body, her eyes dwelled with lust, seeing his thick cock hanging down their. She reached out to it, touching it, massaging it, making him bite his lips.

The pleasure was immeasurable.

He slid over her upper body as she licked the cock, coiling her fingers over.

It was raining heavily outside and they were raining heavily inside.

"A-Ah", he whispered as she went on sucking it, pushing it inside her mouth, hitting it with her tongue.

Her lips against it just felt oddly good. He closed his eyes and his face turned upwards, feeling himself at one of the nicest stages.

His hands were to either sides of her as he fixed himself over her. His partially wet bangs were sticking onto his forehead, he looked so demonic, "Are you ready to ride to the heaven babygirl?"

His fingers brushed against her pussy, tingling her clit for the last time before thursting himself inside her.

The deeper he went, the more she screamed, enjoying the shaking of the walls inside herself.

She bit his ear, roaming her hands wildly over his bare back, "Ah daddy~"

The castle inside her came crashing down as it collided with his cock.

By now she was a hoe was for him. His fuck was her medicine.

The cock explored her insides, marking her every inch as his. The liquid released inside her cooled down the burning sensation. His hips swayed over her body over the rhythm of the thunder.

"I-I am at my climax", she whispered near his ears, "F-Faster daddy~"

She loved him harder, deeper and faster. And he did all she loved, trying to satisfy each other with utmost pleasure.

His tidies were pressing against hers.

He pulled apart, falling next to her, pulling her close. Their naked bodies snuggled deeper as he covered themselves with the sating sheets, wrapping her with himself as a precious gift.

The few drops on the sheets were the proof of how much they enjoyed dancing over each other.

The room witness their screams, their sin, their love. The slaps were terrific.

He was the beast, she was his beauty.

The night was prettier than fireworks. It was the night they made love; it was the night they made their son.