The lips moved in sync as she started kissing him back, hanging her hands around his naked torso.

Her wet dress was hugging her curves.

He was her master, she was ready to be the slave.

Their heads bobbed swiftly as they intensified the kiss, locking themselves tighter.

His hold on her was tight.

He bit those swollen lips of hers, sliding his tongue inside that dark, warm mouth. Their tongues collided as the heat traveled from his body to hers, crashing the air. They were crazy as they tangled the tongues, feeling heavenly. The liquid washed the faded memories of their last kiss, floating in new ones.

The scents were addictive.

They sought for more, with every collision of the tongues.

His was on top of her, while she was fighting to be dominant.

When they felt out of breaths, they pulled apart. They rested the foreheads, the hot breaths fanning their faces, sweat beads dripping down the foreheads.

"Babygirl you are getting naughty~", he husked, with closed eyes.

Her hazel eyes fluttered open, she smiled evilly and licked the corner of his lips, "Daddy, I want you~"

"I'll fuck you so hard, your pussy will be begging for mercy", he grumbled.

He spanked her ass hard, making her jump in his arms, wrapping her long legs around his waist. The denim skirt she was wearing slid up, giving a view of her skin. He slapped the ass, the voice churned the silence floating in the air.

The lips were attached once again. They were eating each other dangerously. And in the same position he carried her towards the bed, throwing her down as if she is a feather.

He hovered over her, tucking the hair strand behind her ear, staring in her eyes, making sure she dives too deep in his.

The blood on her lips had awakened the beast in him.

He held her top by it's edges, taking it off her upper body.

Her big boobs were under that wet steamy red bra. The nipples were hard. He slid down the straps , inhaling her scent.

In no time he unhooked that red bra.

Her belly button was tempting. He bit the inner cheek and started crawling towards her boobs, leaving wet kisses all the way. The goosebumps aroused on her arms, the fear of getting addicted to him.

He caught them, pressed them, relieved his stress, and bit them, one by one, harder with every bite. And she moaned softly, holding him by his torso, pushing her shoulders upwards, giving him a better access. He pushed them slightly up, snuggling in the skin underneath, licking the mole.

His saliva was all over her boobs.

The lightening struck in the clouded night sky, flashing their bodies in the dark.

She was squirming under his touch.

Her moans turned him on harder than before as he sucked the nipples, hitting his tongue at every inch, closing every space, feeling himself in heaven. Oh if he could peel off her skin.

She gently pushed him away, traversing her fingers down his massive chest, pushing her nails deeper and deeper.

She attacked his soft spot on the neck, biting it hard, making him moan. Her lips slowly moved down to his chest.