He ended the call, throwing the phone away on the bed, sighing heaving, trying to calm down his anger.

The sudden roar of thunders caught his attention. He stood up from his study desk, kicking his chair away and wore his sweatshirt, hanging on the stand. He fingers rummaged through the untidy drawer underneath his expensive oak table, fetching out a pack of cigarettes.

He took a long drag from the cigarette, puffing out the rings in the moist air, looking at the rain with a mix of gloomy and vexed eyes. The weather was chilly, the night was getting dark, the lightening was exquisite in the sky loaded with heavy grey clouds.

With every drop that fell he could recall every dance he had danced with her, in his arms, sealing each other's lips with kisses, devouring the dedication. 

Now they were jealous of the love they shared.

..Flashback..

He smashed her back against the walls, threw away his glasses somewhere in the room and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt.

The lights in the room were dim, their reflection looked prettier than the stars.

His buff chest was visible through his wet see through shirt. Her fingers traced his nipples, the cuts of his abs. He was a gym freak, spending hours to make himself look tempting, making sure every time his wife touched that chest, she turned on.

She moved her hands over the man, hinting him to take that fucking shirt off. And he did. He loved granting her whatever she wanted.

He caressed her silky hair, pulled her closer and his hands crept over the back of her neck, untieing the brown logs of hair, messing them up.

She inhaled his peachy scent, slowly losing her sanity. Her hands grabbed his face, tracing his sharp jaws, eyes staring into his soul.

She licked her lips, swallowing the lust in, but it had no bounds.

"Wild huh?", he quirked a brow, snaking his arms around her waist, under her white crop top, caressing the curves. His hands went down, massaging her big booty.

"A-Ah", she moaned as he pressed his body against hers, fingers resting against the hook of her bra.

He leaned closer, drugging his senses with her scent. His teeth chewed the skin on her neck , soft, irresistible and tasty. The blood thumped against her veins, waiting to burst out through them, wetting her milky cloak.

Her body trembled under his touch as the bites turned purple. She could feel chills running down her spine at his sinful touch.

She hissed, making him feel his demons hungry.

He moved ahead, attacking every spot that came in his way, on her collar bone, shoulders, below her ears.

Her hands roamed all over his back, while he was busy marking her as his. The nails scratched him, the grazes were red, rough, wild.

He pulled apart, staring in her starry eyes. He could see the lust.

She closed those eyes, inhaling a sharp, shaky breath, taking his hands in hers.

"You are so sexy, do you know that?", she whispered.

"Strip babygirl", he bit his lips, placing his index finger under her chin, staring through her soul.

"Make me."

"Sure honey", he leaned closer, capturing her lips with his, devouring his passion, sucking them with all his might. He was simp for her.