Ch20

“I will take it out. ”     

The old Taoist priest shook his beard, his tone was not as stiff as before, and he eased his voice and said, “You must hold on, otherwise it will come to naught. ”    

 Pei Lu's forehead was already densely sweaty, his body was hot and cold, and his legs were so weak that he couldn't stand, “I won't give up." ”     
He looked at Qu Luocheng suspiciously, half leaning against the bed and gasping gently.     

As the old Taoist said, there seemed to be a flame burning in his chest, and the crackling almost scorched Pei Lu.

He took a deep breath and held Qu Luocheng's hand beside the bed.     

With his hands clasped, Pei Lu became a lot firmer, leaning against the bed with his mouth slightly open, like an oxygen-starved fish.     

After knowing his plan, he started a unilateral cold war. 666 finally couldn't hold his breath. He felt pain, and jumped to his feet angrily, “Is it worth it for a man to make it like this?" ! ”    

 The pain was blocked, and Pei Lu's whole body relaxed, but his body was still weak, and he could only play tricks with 666, “That's my man. ”     

666 circled angrily, “You are simply unreasonable! ”     

Pei Lu sent him a more heart-to-heart expression, appeasing Fang Mao's partner, “I'm leaving anyway, so it's better to help him one last time before leaving. ”     

His general shouldn't be like this.     

666 Can't tell him, thinking that the current situation is better than the last world, his irritable mood has finally calmed down a little bit.     

Seeing that he was no longer angry, Pei Lu controlled his weak body and turned around with difficulty, leaned his head on the edge of the bed, and quietly looked at the sleeping Qu Luocheng.……     

Time passed little by little, Pei Lu couldn't feel the pain, but he felt his body getting weaker and weaker, and even his clenched hands couldn't stop sliding down.……     

He was weak all over, and his weakness surged up for a while, and he could barely support his body by leaning on the bed.     

The old Taoist priest made final preparations on the other side of the room.     

No one noticed Qu Luocheng's trembling eyelashes.     

“Little...beg...beg...beg...”    

 A faint voice sounded, but it was like a thunderous explosion on the ground, and Pei Lu's liver and gallbladder trembled.

He stared round in disbelief, and his palms subconsciously wanted to pull away.     

Qu Luocheng's movements were much faster than him, his five fingers tightly clasped the clasped hands, and he begged almost desperately, “Don't...do...do stupid things." ”     

Pei Lu was shocked by the stormy waves in his heart. He never thought that Qu Luocheng would wake up at this time.

After a moment of blankness, he used all his strength to climb onto the bed, lie down next to him and kiss him gently, “You are obedient, just sleep. ”     
Qu Luocheng's pupils were flushed, and the blackness on his face came out uncontrollably, his face was hideous and scary, ”I forbid it. “