Ch3

The next morning,

Pei Lu had no class. He cleaned himself up and went to the cafeteria for breakfast before taking the bus to Li's house.     

Lijia is not far from Yida, and the bus runs directly, which is only half an hour's drive away.    

 After eating too much breakfast, Pei Lu was a little motion sickness, and his footsteps were floating when he got out of the car.

666 muttered and complained in his mind, saying that he had brushed the drama in the early hours of the morning yesterday, but as soon as he closed his eyes and didn't sleep for two hours, he was awakened by Pei Lu and was having a temper tantrum with Pei Lu.     

Pei Lu couldn't understand why an intelligent AI likes to chase dramas,

"Are you AI all like this?“ Brush the drama day and night, are you not afraid to burn the chip? ”     

666 proudly raised his chest and showed off: “My chip is the latest generation of ZZ250 chip. It has large memory and fast computing. It's just a small case for watching a drama. ”     

“Oh. "Pei Lu said coldly, “Advanced chips with large memory and fast computing power are used by you to watch dramas. Do you know the main brain?” ”   

  “..." 666 was strangely silent for two seconds, guilty, trying to get away with it, "Our main brain knows it, and he sees it himself! ”     

“Is it? Then I will just have a chat with him next time I go to see him. ”     “..."

When 666 was threatened, he suddenly became emotional, “You are good or bad, I don't want to talk to you. ”

As he said, he changed himself to a busy state and continued to watch the show!    

 It's really very casual.     “……”     Pei Lu had to trot to Li's house alone and rang the doorbell.     

“Teacher Xiao Meng, are you here so early? Have you had breakfast yet? ”It was the housekeeper Wang Bo who came to open the door.

Wang Bo already recognized Pei Lu. After asking politely, he took Pei Lu to find Li Jun.    

 “I ate on the way here. "Pei Lu said with a smile, “You can be busy first, and I'll just go by myself." ”At this time, Li Jun should set up Domino in the game room.    

 Li Jun's activities were very regular. Pei Lu went to the game room on the second floor by himself. When he opened the door, he saw Li Jun squatting on the ground, placing small dominoes with a focused expression.    

 The dominoes have filled an entire game room, starting from the center of the room.

The white dominoes rotate in circles to fill the entire room. Now Li Jun has the last few dominoes in his hand. .     

He carefully put the last piece away, stood up, and his tight expression eased a little bit.     

Pei Lu looked curiously, then held back and asked him, “It's set up, and then what? ”     

“Hush~" Li Jun put up his index finger and pressed it on his lips, motioning him not to speak, Pei Lu had to close his mouth obediently.     

Li Jun seemed to be in a good mood. Although he didn't laugh, his eyes were happy.

He pushed Pei Lu to the front and pointed to the dominoes on the ground.    

 Pei Lu's face was puzzled, “What to do? Do you want me to push? ”     Li Jun pursed her lips and nodded lightly.