Ch10

After the progress bar fell back by 40%, it never moved again.

Li Jun was promoted from freshman to junior year.

After Pei Lu finished postgraduate studies, he chose to study and stay in school to teach.     

He would still go to Li's house regularly to give Li Jun counseling, but for two full years, his progress bar was as stable as a mountain, and he hadn't moved at all.     

Pei Lu was worried. Since Li Jun suddenly confessed two years ago and he ran away, the relationship between the two has become very strange.     

He entered this world for Li Jun. Even if the previous events were embarrassing, it would be impossible for him to draw a clear relationship with Li Jun, and he would not be able to communicate with him when he died of old age.

So when things are over, you still have to get up with a thick face.

On the contrary, Li Jun's attitude towards him was the same as before.

He would politely call him a teacher and would go to class with him, but Pei Lu faintly felt that that matter had not passed in Li Jun's heart.     

Several times, the way Li Jun looked at him always made his heart cold.     

The most important thing is that in the past two years, he has done everything he can to be kind to Li Jun.

He wanted to change some of Li Jun's dangerous thoughts through imperceptible influence, but he made no progress.    

 Li Jun is like a stubborn stone, hard and soft.     

Pei Luchou's hair is going white     

666 also laughed at him, “If you take off your clothes and lie down on Li Jun's bed, he will listen to whatever you say. ”    

 “..." Pei Lu was numb to 666's ridicule from time to time.

While folding his clothes, he muttered, “Aunt Wen's birthday, what gifts do you think would be better for me to give?" ”    

 666 stuck for a while, and hesitated: “Send a bouquet of flowers? ”     

“I have already ordered the flowers, and I will pick them up later, but what about the gifts? "

Pei Lu scratched his face, he really didn't know what to give.     

Pei Lu and Wen Wen fell in love with each other the first time they met.

Later, they had more contact. Wen Wen simply regarded him as his second son.

Pei Lu's likability and well-behaved personality greatly satisfied Wen Wen's desire to raise a caring little padded jacket.

If you have any good things, you have to bring Pei Lu's copy. Even if you go to Hongfu Temple to pray for Li Jun in the past two years, you will remember to light a lantern for Pei Lu.     

Pei Lu is a grateful person, gentle and kind to him, and he can't suffer in vain.     

After cleaning up the house, Pei Lu took his wallet and prepared to go to the mall to pick a birthday gift for Wen Wen.     

The shopping mall is very large, with all kinds of shops lined up, Pei Lu was so dazzled that he couldn't afford to go around.

Standing at the entrance of the mall with a blank expression on his face.     
Someone behind him patted him, “Xiaoyue? ”    

 “Sunny. "Pei Lu turned around and was a little surprised when he saw the visitor.

He didn't expect such a coincidence, “You are also here to buy gifts for Aunt Wen?" ”