If it weren't for the grinding spirit with both hands still holding it, Qu Luocheng would almost hold down the jumping temples.    

 Realizing that a confused person is unreasonable, he picked up Pei Lu, who was a demon, and walked out, but Pei Lu, who had taken medicine, was obviously not so obedient.

He felt that this person was holding him and walking out. , He is not happy.    

 He put his arms around Qu Luocheng's neck and yelled loudly, “I'm not sick, I'm not going to see a doctor, I want you to fuck me, I'm so hot...”

As he said, he felt aggrieved again, "It's so hot inside, it's going to burn, you give me water...”    

 Qu Luocheng exploded, physically and psychologically together.     

After Pei Lu finished yelling, seeing that he didn't move, he had to change his posture again to make his burning body feel better.     

Qu Luocheng hugged him and tangled in place for a while, then decisively hugged him and walked to the bed. In the dim light, he could barely see his tight facial lines.     

……    

 The next day, Pei Lu, who had been doused with water all night, woke up in a daze, feeling that his waist was about to break.     

You can still feel the water in your stomach with a shake.     

Cursing the beast secretly, Pei Lu sat up with his waist on his back, ready to take a bath first, muttering that Qu Luocheng, who was slimy all over, would not wipe him.     

As soon as he put on his coat, Qu Luocheng came in with a bucket of warm water. Seeing his slow-moving suit, Qu Luocheng frowned, stepped forward and pulled him clean, and then put him in the bath tub. .    

 The warm water massaged the sore body, Pei Lu sighed comfortably, squinted his eyes and immersed himself in the water.     

Qu Luocheng slowly pinched his neck. Seeing that he couldn't move and soaked in water, he couldn't help but remind him, “Get the contents out by yourself,” he twisted his eyebrows, looking a little happy and a little awkward, "You had to stay in your stomach last night, say it's comfortable, don't let me get it for you...”     

“..." Pei Lu's face flushed with shame. He sank himself into the water and didn't want to speak for the time being.     

When the bucket was finally lifted out, there was still a suspicious white liquid floating on the water.     

……     

After the forty-eighth night of burning his body, on the forty-ninth day, Pei Lu made an excuse and went to Xiaoshan Mountain again.     

The old Taoist priest nodded in satisfaction when he saw his ruddy face and bright eyes.     

The flame herbal medicine is violent. Even if it is refined into a pill, the medicinal properties have been weakened a lot, but it is not something that ordinary people can withstand.

Able to withstand the pain of the scorching fire, the perseverance of the young man in front of him is already amazing.