He is like a flower that is about to wither, blooming his own beauty as much as possible, and wants to repay Qu Luocheng's affection in the last time.     

In a blink of an eye, it was another fifteen.     

The full moon hung high in the air, the window was closed, and the blurred moonlight shone in through the window paper, sprinkled on the soft bed, and then spread to the handsome face of the man.     

Just after a hearty exercise, Pei Lu lay softly in Qu Luocheng's arms, carefully depicting his outline with the silver moonlight.     

The man closed his eyes, frowned tightly, and his cheeks on both sides collapsed very tightly... This is a gesture of patience.     

Pei Lu raised his upper body slightly, smoothed the wrinkles between his eyebrows, and whispered to him, "Qu Luocheng? ”     

Qu Luocheng gritted his teeth, as if he had fallen into a painful nightmare.     
For unknown reasons, Pei Lu got up anxiously, held his face, pressed his forehead against his forehead, and called him over and over again, "Qu Luocheng...”     

The thick black eyelashes trembled slightly, Qu Luocheng opened his eyes, and in a moment of confusion, he instinctively took Pei Lu into his arms. Follow him on the back, “What's the matter? I'm going to cry when I hear it. ”     

Pei Lu looked at him worriedly, pressing his white fingers on the center of his brows, “I couldn't wake you up no matter what I called you just now. ”     

“Did you have a nightmare? ”     

Qu Luocheng was taken aback for a moment, as if he had just reacted,

“Really? Maybe it was a nightmare...”

In recent times, his energy has indeed deteriorated a lot. He didn't care about it at first, but now it seems... His heart sank slightly, but he hugged Pei Lu and said nothing.     

“It's okay, go to bed early. ”     

Pei Lu got into his arms, surrounded by the familiar breath, he suddenly felt relieved, shyly exchanged a shallow kiss with him, and buried himself in his arms again and fell asleep.     

Qu Luocheng was no longer sleepy.     

The resentment in his body was about to move.     

The days before were still short, and there was Pei Lu's Yang pressure system. These problems did not show up for the time being, but now that he was patient, he was stimulated by the full moon again, and his body finally issued a warning.     

The ghost is full of resentment and can only be controlled by the yang pressure of the living.

These days, he has not gone out to “hunt” anymore. He can rely on Pei Lu's energy to drag him to the present, which is already good luck.     
Qu Luocheng buried his face in Pei Lu's neck, took a deep breath, and suppressed his desire to move.

Holding the soft body tightly in his arms, he had to think of a way.   

..…