MONDAY BLUES

"Good morning"  I said to Isha who slept next to me looking at the phone.

"Good morning babe"  Isha said still looking at the phone.

I grabbed my phone and it was 10:18pm.

It was hard for me to pull myself out of bed, but I have to, it's already quarter past 10:00.

I called Dhruv, my goodness he lifted the call at 1st ring. He usually doesn't do that. I asked whether he completed the record or not.
He said he completed and even submitted it. He continued to talk but I had no time, so I ended up the call soon.

Thank God, he did it before the deadline.

Oh S-Shit! Monday, DR. JIGNESH SIR class.
I was never absent or late to his class. He teaches Oral Medicine and Radiology. The subject is very difficult but he teaches us very interestingly.
Today we have continuous classes. As usual monday difficulties.

Already we missed General medicine class.
So without wasting a second I rushed into the bathroom.
I got ready for the college.

Isha is still on the bed. I asked her whether she was coming.
She said she's gonna come for periodontics class.

I dragged her from the bed and pushed her into the bathroom.
She got ready and we left to the college

On the way, we took 2 sandwiches at the canteen and headed to the classroom.

Fortunately we were early. We had our sandwich.
     .............

The class began,
Sir is teaching how to examine the oral cavity and the features of various oral diseases while Isha is busy looking at the phone.

I asked her what she was doing on the phone.

"texting Rehan" she said

I asked her to stop and concentrate on the class but she didn't.

"Isha, Sir is observing us, stop using phone" I said and she listened to me this time.

We aren't allowed to use phone while class is going on.

"Which topic is he teaching?" Isha

"Medical disorders affecting the mouth and jaw"

"Just ten minutes till the end of the class, if you have any doubts or questions related to the today's topic you can ask me" Sir

"Okay then, see you guys next Monday , Ridhi follow me to the cabin" He said with causal tone, but why did he call me?

I asked Isha to come with me but she ran off.  What a bad friend!

Oh my God! Did he see me talking in the class?  Or, Did I score bad marks in the previous test?
But the results aren't out yet and I think I've done the test well.
What might be the reason???
      ..............

I entered to the cabin slowly with a tensed face.

Sir, may I...
He cut my sentence and asked me to come, sit.

I sat silently.
(After a minute of silence)

"What were you discussing during the class with the girl next to you?"

"S-Sir, I was asking for water" I said with fearful tone

"Okay, I was observing your marks and activeness in the clinical practices from past few days. You're doing quite well. I've also seen your past semester scores.
Your good in dental Anatomy, Histology, Pharmacology, Radiology. Even your okay with general medicine. " Sir said staring at me