45. Suffering is not over

"This is my son!"

The soldiers cheered.

They swam towards the other side of the island at that time. Ming xia did it happily. Biming alternated in her arms and Hongli's. They supported each other, especially Ming Xia, who was sometimes tired from breastfeeding Biming. Ming Xia was not aware that at that time, two fetuses had already formed in her womb. Several times she passed out on the way, and they just thought she was just exhausted.

When they finally arrived at their destination island, the troops built a special tent for the little family for the sake of privacy. Ming Xia was so happy. Hongli was busy with troop movements but still looked after her and their son's needs.

Everything went smoothly. Sometimes, some troops moved into an area and it resulted in a victory that can expand the territory of the mermaid clan. They celebrated the victory that night. Hongli was so happy, toasted and hugged Ming Xia who was holding Biming. Then kissed her lips. At that moment, Ming Xia felt Hongli's body slightly twitch. His nose snorted, smelled Ming Xia's shoulder and looked suspiciously.

"What is it?" Ming Xia was surprised to see his behavior.

"Koji, hold Biming for a while!" Hongli suddenly ordered one of his soldiers to carry Biming. The baby cried because he felt separated from his mother.

"Hongli, what's this?"

"Follow me!"

Hongli dragged Ming Xia's body into their tent, dragged her and pushed her onto the bed. Ming Xia was startled and screamed as her body hit the bed. Her screams were even heard outside the tent. The atmosphere outside the tent, which had been busy, suddenly became quiet. Only the sound of Biming's cry could be heard.

On the bed, Hongli did the same thing again, smelling Ming Xia's body even tearing her skirt. Ming Xia was shocked. She suddenly sensed danger and struggled, especially when Hongli forced her legs to straddle them.

"Hongli!" Ming Xia tried to quickly close her legs.

"Just Shut up!" Hongli snapped wide-eyed. Ming Xia frowned in front of him. Hongli opened Ming Xia's legs again, and smelled her groin, then up to her stomach. After everything was clear, Hongli stood tall in front of the woman and clenched his fists.

Ming Xia covered her mouth and was instantly frightened. Hongli's face was not the loving face he had been showing.

"Tell me! Who are you having an affair with!"

Ming Xia was shocked to hear that and shouted back, "I'm not having an affair!"

"Then what is this?" Hongli's question was sharp and harsh before he moved his hand over Ming Xia's stomach, so that the skin on Ming Xia's abdomen seemed to become transparent and revealed the two embryos throbbing in her womb.

"No... no..." Ming Xia sighed exasperatedly, shaking her head in disbelief at what she had seen.

"Tell me, who had you an affair with? Was it one of the squad?"

"I'm not having an affair!"

The atmosphere outside the tent was getting quieter. Biming had apparently fallen asleep so the soldiers could hear their bickering clearly.

Hongli sighed. He then grabbed Ming Xia's hand, dragging her body out of the tent.

"Hongli! Where are you taking me? Hongli?"

The man ignored her, he kept dragging Ming Xia somewhere and the woman kept on screaming.

"You're tired of me so why are you staying in my tent or even in my base!"