9. Ridiculous (part two)

Feng Jiu, No, it's dangerous!"
"Let go of my hand, uncle!"
"No!"

Feng Jiu kept thrashing around, breaking away from Bai Zhen. Before she could escape, a lightning whip suddenly boomed from the sky, whipping the two fighting parties so that they bounced off the battlefield. The second flash whipped the careless Mermaid clan lord into the wall and coughed up blood. Feng Jiu was protected by Thiancang's cage. The surprise had not left their face when a sword shot towards Hao de and stopped right in front of his chest suddenly.

"Changhe. Changhe sword!" The gods realized what the sword was and who it belonged to

"Respect to your highness, Dong Hua Dijun!" They all prostrated even though Dong Hua was nowhere to be seen. Only Feng Jiu was still trapped in Thiancang's cage and Hao De was stiff due to Changhe's threat in his heart.

Then, a majestic voice rang out in the room. It's only voices, with no actual figure speaking. However, from the voice, everyone knew the owner of the voice.

"Hao de, Why do you have to be angry when someone tells the truth about your incompetence? Would you rather have people talk about it behind you without you realizing it and then lick in front of you?"

The voice was smooth, like a father advising his son. However, everyone knew that Dong Hua Dijun was trying hard to contain his anger.

"Queen of Qin que is the Dihou of the Thaicen palace, she is my wife. Only she will always occupy that position. We are one. My wife's words, are my words too. You are against my wife, it is also against me"

"Please forgive me, Dijun." Hao De shivered with fear. Feng Jiu could have sworn that she saw the sky emperor's pants getting wet.

"Queen of Qin que, Bai Feng Jiu," The voice called out to Feng Jiu. Feng Jiu turned away from Hao de's absurd state and started looking for the source of the sound even though it was impossible to find it.

"You have to be better able to contain your emotions." Continued of Dong Hua's voice. And Feng Jiu was one hundred percent sure that Dong Hua was smiling slyly and mockingly there.

"Please forgive us, Dijun!" Another god begged. They thought that if his wife was reprimanded by Dijun like that, let alone those who were nothing.

Without much more to say, Changhe sped away leaving Hao de who could finally breathe a sigh of relief. Seeing his grandfather's condition, Ye Hua temporarily takes charge, "Take the master of the Mermaid Clan into prison!"

The soldier who was opposite Ye Hua, carried out his orders now. Ye Hua returns to his throne and gives an order. "Let's forgive each other. We must start to be wary of fighting each other."

All the gods agreed with Ye Hua's words. "Let's forget what happened today. Peace must be maintained. All guests will receive proper accommodation while they are in Jiuchongtian. Today's coordination is end now."

Everyone nodded, "Sincerely, your highness the crown prince."

The audience each dispersed. Ye Hua sighed seeing his grandfather still in shock. Feng Jiu's eyes were still fixed on Hao De. The woman just turned her head when Bai Zhen patted her arm with a fan.

"Let us go home!" take Bai Zhen.

Feng Jiu shook her head. "I want to go to Thaicen's palace." she said.

"What is it for?"

"Uncle, just go home alone this time!" Feng Jiu was irritated by her uncle's fussiness.

OK, Bai Zhen put his hands up and left Feng Jiu alone.

Feng Jiu went to the Thaicen palace in a hurry. All the soldiers and servants were surprised to see her disheveled appearance when she arrived at Taichen palace.