5. Peace ?

Dong Hua didn't come home for lunch. No one knew what the great god did. Could there be a lot of trouble in court? Feng Jiu sighed.

It's been two hours, she sat in the dining room, resting her chin in front of the dish that was served, the result of her cooking. It seemed, the efforts she had made for peace were in vain. Gun gun won't even come home to finish all the food. Feng Jiu couldn't even finish her own food. Moreover, she had absolutely no appetite these three days because of the silence of their household.

Okay, she gave up. She ordered the waiter to keep all the dishes. It might be warmed up later. After that, she headed for her study, read a few scrolls of Qin que's condition report.

She sat there, absorbing everything related to her realm seriously. There was a problem regarding the silkworm harvest that had already been resolved. A little misunderstanding with the biyinao tribe due to the behavior of bai zhen's bird, etc.

Feng jiu underlined some of the issues that she thought were urgent and started writing down instructions which she sent to Migu then. Migu was like her manager and her assistant now, that tree spirit was becoming more and more capable of doing everything that she instructed in writing to do and that helped Feng Jiu's task greatly.

The problems in recent years were mostly administrative in nature. It seemed that the peace efforts had succeeded.

Fengjiu was so busy. She was exhausted and ended up falling asleep face down on her desk. She woke up when night had fallen. Oh, of course, no one dared to bother her. Dong Hua still kept silence to her, while Gun gun was in Xiwu palace.

Speaking of Dong Hua, was he home yet? Feng Jiu thought of looking for it. They had been silent for three days. It's time to make peace.

She walked into Dong Hua's study, but her husband wasn't there. Feng Jiu only saw Zonglin clearing his master's desk. "Zong Lin, is Dijun home yet?"

"Dihou," Zong Lin bowed in respect. "Dijun has been resting in his room since an hour ago."

Feng Jiu was grateful for Zong Lin's answer. She immediately walked to their room. Along the way, she thought about how to start a conversation without their son's interference.

Her doubts were heightened when she arrived at their door. She even walked back and forth for a moment, thinking about the various possibilities, the various scenarios that she had to do in order to thaw their dispute.

Should she pretend to be sick? Dong Hua will always worried if she was sick. The plan might work but, didn't she want to be seen as not weak? Moreover, the reason that she wanted to temporarily part with Dong Hua was to prove that she was not weak in leading Qin que. Then, what was it again? Perhaps, a serious conversation, then, she would try to apologize sincerely.

Ah, she remembered, she never even apologized to Dong Hua before. All this time, it was Dong Hua who always apologized to her for anything. It seems the old adage is true that the women always think they are right.

Oh, what a fool. Feng Jiu only needed to enter the room that she had been avoiding for those three days. What would happen later, just happen. She made up her mind to open the door and enter the room.

Dong Hua lay on the bed with his back to her. Fengjiu's steps were slow and hesitant to approach. Feng Jiu sat on the edge of the bed slowly, studied Dong Hua's back for a while then spoke, "Husband, have you slept yet?"

"Yes," Dong Hua replied in a hoarse voice.

"You won't answer me when you're asleep," Feng Jiu responded to Dong Hua's behavior. The atmosphere was quiet again. Feng Jiu exhaled then said, "Can we talk?"