38. Return of the crown princess

The woman sat in front of the window, looking up at the starry sky that seemed beautiful in her eyes. Sometimes her stomach tightens. False contractions were always happening these days. If that happened, she should curl up while managing her breath and then heave a sigh of relief when the contraction ends. She ended it by stroking her belly, smiling and communicating with the baby, "My little princess, you are getting more lively. I always look forward to you."

She sighed again. "I miss Ah Li too. How is he in the mortal realm? Why did he immediately go there again when Dijun and Gungun are still in the immortal world. Is he too disappointed?"

She rubbed her belly again, "Little princess, don't be too disappointed in your father. He is a leader. Rest assured that there is a reason behind all this."

"Qian Qian," a soft call rang out. The woman turned to the source of the voice, then smiled, "Ye Hua," her hand reached out. Ye Hua, the man who called her approached. Then a kiss started their meeting.

Ye Hua really kept his promise. He came to Bai Qian at night, pouring out his affections. They looked at each other. Ye Hua stroked Bai Qian's cheek. The woman closes her eyes, absorbed the soft touch and pressed Ye Hua's palm that was on her cheek and kissed it.

Ye Hua picked her up and placed her carefully on the bed. She sighed as her back felt the softness of the bed and then looked at the face of her husband who was still adoring her.

Ye Hua's hands cupped her very pregnant belly. Tears escaped the man's eyes as the baby delivered a kick from within and made Bai Qian wince. Ye Hua was grateful that the baby was still growing up healthily among their household problems.

Ye Hua lowered his head, kissing Bai Qian's bulging belly. Bai Qian giggled amused because Ye Hua was deliberately playing with her stomach, "How's daddy's daughter?"

Bai Qian laughs, "She's healthy and getting naughty."
"Is that true?'

"Ehm," Bai Qian nodded. Then Ye Hua looked at Bai Qian's feet. He massages Bai Qian's feet. "Your leg?"

"I can't see it anymore now, but Zhe Yan said the swelling is normal. Not as swollen as the first time."

"I'm grateful."

Bai Qian enjoyed the massage, "Ye Hua,"

"Yes,"

"Where have you been in seven nights? Is the mermaid..."

Ye Hua cupped Bai Qian's lips and kissed her gently. A bargain kiss at first until Ye Hua sticked out his tongue, seducing Bai Qian for a deeper kiss.

Bai Qian wraped her arms around Ye Hua's neck. The kiss heated up their body temperature until they had to break it because the oxygen supply was running low. Bai Qian's eyes moved to look for the seriousness in her husband's eyes until Ye Hua admited to the problems that happened at Jiuchongtian. "There's a bit of trouble at Jiuchongtian.'

'What's the problem?'

"Lord Cheng Yu disappeared.'

"Disappear?"

Ye Hua nodded. He was about to tell the story but Bai Qian moved her hand signaling to stop. She rubbed her bump and slowly got up. "She kicked my bladder and I feel like peeing right now."

Ye Hua chuckled. "OK."

Bai Qian smiled. She lowered her feet from the bed and walked holding her hips towards the restroom. Bai Qian's path had to straddle now. The baby in her tummy was really developing healthy. Bai Qian's back had to straighten to support her stomach. Ye Hua was really happy.