44. What actually happened

Começar do início

Huge waves hit their bodies. Ming Xia hugged Hua Ye's body to protect him. The reef, they were sitting on collapsed. Their bodies collapsed too. With all her might, Ming Xia still hugged and protected Hua Ye.

She was increasingly frightened and angry because nature was so mean to the good man who had helped her and her form changed. Her hair was getting lighter blonde, her skin was getting paler, her ears were getting more pointed, her watery eyes were turning bright and even a few fins were appearing on her arms.

She swam with new strength, looking for a safe place. She managed to find a rock and she dragged Hua Ye's heavy body with ease. "Hua Ye, I beg you.. wake up.. Hua Ye... Open your eyes."

The waves rolled toward them, ready to hit them again. Still hugging Hua Ye, Ming Xia curled her tail, flew upwards with full force and was finally able to calm the storm. She realized that as the sky gradually began to lighten. she let out a sigh of relief in the air. Especially when Hua Ye's eyes opened and made Ming Xia smile.

However, she did not know, that her appearance was able to bewitch the man. Lust dominated the man and finally tightened his embrace. the friction of their bodies made the man even more heated. Ming Xia could feel the scales in her groin opening while the man couldn't hold it in anymore.

Still in the air, the man fondled her. The waves that were getting quieter were like a bed for them. The man's scent was so intoxicating that even Ming Xia was lulled. Likewise the man who was drugged by her beauty And finally it all happened.

The man galloped at her, plunging her secale hole mercilessly. She screamed over the roar of the waves, arching her body backwards as if deepening the man's motion on her. Until, finally their bodies plunged, plunged into the water. Ming Xia's power was capable of making Hua Ye or Ye Hua able to breathe underwater. They made love all night. It don't know why she forgot herself. SHe even forgot about Biming.

They Woke up in the morning. The morning had come, and the storm had passed. The man's body was still on top of hers. The man moved slowly, but made her wince because the man's manhood was still inside hers and the scale hole was closing. She winced in pain. The man looked surprised at the woman below him and was even more surprised when he saw her tail, "You... ."

"Ough, it hurts."

The man looked down nervously. "This? O Heavenly Mother." He was getting more nervous looking at their lower body.

Ming Xia grimaced, Hua Ye's movements made it even more painful. "Could you take it out. It hurts!" Ming Xia hissed.

Ye Hua who was disguised as Hua Ye looked at her nervously. Then lowered his gaze to the parts of their bodies again.

"HELP!"

"Oh, well... Sorry.." the man started to pluck.

"Ouch, heh."

The man's face turned red, he also felt pain. "Could you loosen up a bit? Your scales are scratching me."

Ming Xia took a deep breath and nodded, "I'll give it a try." She took a deep breath to relax herself. So that the scale opened and the man can be pulled out.

Hua Ye realized that he was completely naked. Then he looked around. The beach had calmed down. He couldn't find the wreck of the ship and that of his friend and turned to the mermaid who had started to sit up.

"Are you a mermaid?"

"Yes, it is me.

" "Then.. Biming..."

"He's also a mermaid."

"Can you explain what happened?"

Ming Xia sighed. "I tried to stop the storm with my magic, but it also bewitched you so..." Ming Xia stared at Hua Ye's bottom. Hua Ye swallowed hard, even more furious.