𝐬𝐢𝐱

flashback.

"laisse-moi tranquille!"(leave me alone!)

"that is no way to talk to your mother soraya!"

"oh now you wanna act like a mother? when have you even acted as a mother to me huh!"

"i carried you for nine months and 2 days, i gave BIRTH to you," she screamed chasing me around the castle.

it was probably a disturbing sight for the workers at the castle but they were used to these outbursts of mee and my mother im sure.

"yet the maids here do more 'motherly things' you could've ever done for me."

"oh you one disgracefully son of a bitch i wish i never had you!"

"wait till father hears the words that just came from your bitter mouth."

her eyes then widen, she fell to her knees pleading and begging that i wouldn't have told him what she had said. she couldn't bear her husband turning on her. my kind soul felt a little sorry for her.

" fine but leave me alone..i swear to god if you force me to do anything again im telling him everything!" i said helping her up still keeping my guard up.

we might fight and she might not love me as much as she claims to my father. but she still is my mother and i do have a small soft spot for her. i wish she would just treat me as her child and not as a burden.

.

'"you aren't going out with billie right...?" alexis asked me as she watched me get ready.

"yeah..i told you don't get to tell me what to do. you aren't my mother." i said to her rolling my eyes.

"you're kidding right?" she scoffed "that bitch is literally a fucking player she'll break your heart," she said still trying to convince me not to go.

"im a fucking princess. you must be crazy to think i would let billie break my heart. plus why do you even care so much like.."

"because i care about you!"

"seems about more than that..." i muttered.

"you know what..whatever do what you want but don't come crying to me when she breaks your hearts.."

"well then stop manifesting bad shit into the world" i gritted my teeth getting mad that she keep dragging the situation.

she then scoffed and slammed my door as she went into her own room, dramatic ass...

-

"you look so pretty, babe," billie said as we made it to our date.

i decided it was better if i came on my own rather than let her drive me.

"Thank you..iv never really been on a date before so i don't know how this goes or what to do"i laughed nervously.

"a pretty girl like you has never been a date? man you're probably the only girl iv took out that's never been taken out before" she said jokingly

"how many other girls have you taken out?" i asked curiously since she brought up the subject.

"hmm...i only take out people i think could actually have a thing with so maybe like..i think 3 girls you making it 4" she said shrugging.

does she think there could be an actual thing between us? of course, she does why else would she take me out how could i be so slow..

"what happened with the other three?"

"they all fucked with me for just good head and money..." she said sighing sadly.

"damn im sorry..you too fine to be treated like that" i said trying to brighten up the mood.

"shut up" she softly punched my side obviously just joking around.

we were then cut off by a waiter asking us what we wanted to order. let me say billie wasn't really happy with the way she acted towards me.

"what would you like to drink my love?" the woman said showing her pearly teeth waiting for me to decide what to drink.

"uh can i get a strawberry lemonade?" i asked shyly.

"coming right up! and miss you?" she said as the flirty tone she had towards me went away

"id like to drink that ugly ass smile off your fucking face," she said under breath leading to only me hearing her.

i nudged her shoulder giving her a stern look making her roll her eyes in defeat.

"i guess ill have the same as her.." she said with very much attitude making the waiters smile drop and walk away.

"billie! there was no reason for you to act the way you did she was just being nice."

"she was literally eye fucking you and you didn't even notice, plus she tryna flirt with you knowing good damn and well we on a date"she spat annoyed.

"whatever just let it go okay? and be nicer to her ..for me," i asked her kindly.

she then softened her attitude and nodded her head promising to be nicer. the whole night went by like a flash, it was so nice to be out with billie but so sad for the night to end. but she promised me we would do this again soon. im really hoping so. iv never felt this way with anyone hoping this feeling never ends.