𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐢𝐬.

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʙʙʏ.. 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠...

 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠

"rayray..open up it's me" the voice boomed from the other side of my door. i jump up immediately knowing that familiar voice that could only belong to my alexis.

i haven't seen alexis in two days iv been hiding here while she's been taking care of things. i didn't dare go outside due to what happened last time.

"hold..hold on wait i can't get- hey," i said as i struggled to open the door but finally got it.

i didn't even notice billie standing right next to her.

"you didn't tell me you were bringing guests" i faked laughing as she let herself and billie in closing the door behind them.

"oh billie? she's my friend, her dad actually owns this place" alexis explained as she slumped down onto my couch

"i didn't know you knew billie" i said crossing my arms after learning this new information

billie just sat down silently while looking me up and down bringing her tongue to her lips once in a while.

i tried to ignore her gaze but it was really hard.

"you know her?" alexis lifts her brows now sitting up.

"well no i met her a few days ago...but we just exchanged names and shit but-"

"then she ran off scared as shit," billie said cutting me off rolling her eyes playfully

"i-i wasn't scared i just had somewhere to be." i said with a slight attitude

because who is she to be interrupting me? tf

"if you didn't wanna talk you could've just said so baby girl i wouldn't have held you up" she said lowly

fuck her voice.

alexis noticed my blush and my discomfort so she immediately switched the conversation but i was too busy caught up in my own world.

i wonder what my mom is doing.

for all i know right now is that the country is back and alive but still the people who serve her are looking for me up and down. both dead or alive.