Kelly: I'm sorry..

Stella: No I'm sorry.

Kelly: It's okay. He kissed her head.

Captain: Ladies and gentlemen we are now about to land, please fasten your seat belts. Everyone fasten there seat belts as Kelly grab Stella's hand.

Stella: I really wanna come back here with the babies there first time on an airplane.

Kelly: We'll be back in May plus we didn't even eat..

Stella: I did tho haha.

Kelly: What did you eat?

Stella: Fries they give out fries when you we're asleep..

Kelly: Wait you haven't given me none?? Or you didn't wake me up?

Stella: Kelly it was a lot of food and you think I ate all of it?

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: Here. She pulled out the bag with food.

Kelly: Damn thank you baby. He kissed her.

Stella: To be honest I should of ate all for yuh. She laugh as Kelly got sad.

Kelly: That's sad.

Stella: I'm just kidding lol. They got out heading to airplane.

Kelly: Hehe.

Stella: Ah baby can we get gummy bears? Please? Kelly laugh.

Kelly: Sure baby let's go. They headed to the store as Stella grab 3 packs of gummy bears.

Stella: Done.

Kelly: Baby look pregnancy test you should take it. He showed her the test.

Stella: Sure where did you find it tho?

Kelly: Over here. They headed to the medical section.

Stella: Ooo this one.

Kelly: So what's wrong with this one?

Stella: You have to wait 5 minutes.

Kelly: Ohhhk then that one it is plus it has two in the box.. You know what we're taking this one I don't care if it takes five minutes we're taking it. Stella laugh as they brought the stuff heading to the hotel.

At the hotel:
Kelly: Just letting you know I ordered a room already.

Stella: Ohh you mean every time you rent a room a luxury room can you just stop?

Kelly: No plus we we're supposed to be here since yesterday but came here now and it's 3:00pm.

Stella: I miss the babies already. Tears forming in her eyes.

Kelly: Aww baby don't cry. He wipe her tears away.

Stella: Sorry..

Kelly: It's fine.

Lady: Kelly Severide room number 415! She said giving him the key card.

Kelly: Thanks. Stella and Kelly headed upstairs to room 415.

Stella: Go open it.

Kelly: No you do it. Stella open the door revealing the luxury hotel room.

Stella: Oh wow.

Kelly: Happy one day anniversary babe! He laugh kissing her cheek.

Stella: Let's celebrate.. She smiled grabbing his hand.

Kelly: Ooo, I know what that means.. He pick her up heading to the bedroom..

Stella: After ima take the test after this.

Kelly: Okay. He kissed her before removing her shirt and bra. She took his shirt of. Few minutes went by they we're both fully undressed.. Kelly kissed her neck right back to her lips. He got untop of her sliding his dick in of her.. She let out a gaps.

Stella: Ah hehe. He laid in her neck as he started thrusting his hips as she dug her nails in his back as he got faster. As she moaned he got deeper in each stroke..

Kelly: Mmm. He let out a slight moan. He got faster as Stella dug her nails further into his back.. They make love for about 3 hours..
______________________________
3 hours later:
Stella had fallen asleep in Kelly's chest. He laid there playing with her hand thinking.. He laid her on the bed before getting up throwing some clothes on.

Stella: Babe where-

Kelly: Ahhh! He screamed out.

Stella: Woah I'm sorry.

Kelly: You almost give me an heart attack.

Stella: Aww I'm sorry where we're you going anyways?

Kelly: To grab something to eat you wanna go to the water park? The zip line? The bungee rope? It's cool baby you should try it please?

Stella: Fine only because you want me too. She said getting up putting clothes on.

Kelly: Okay fine let's eat.

Stella: No let me take the test first before I bring the food back up, haha. She headed to the bathroom using both sticks.

Kelly: Lets me know when to come inside.

Stella: Okay, you can come in.. Now. Kelly walk in.

Kelly: 5+3=?

Stella: 8.

Kelly: 8 minutes. He set her phone timer for 8 minutes.

Stella: Okay let's go outside now let me grab the gummy bears.

Kelly: I don't know but fuck girl your obsessed with gummy bears. He laugh as she smiled. She grab them as they headed over the balcony.

Stella: Baby I'm scared to go down the zip line..

Kelly: Ah babes don't be scared everything will be perfectly fine. He kiss her cheek. They sat down eating gummy bears, talking about baby stuff. Then her timer went of.

Stella: Ah 8 minutes up baby let's go see if we're really having a baby..

Kelly: Hehe baby number 4! Baby number 4! She laugh.

Stella: Hear take it and see if we're really having baby number 4..

Kelly: Okay. Kelly took the two test up as his eyes widen by the results..

Stella: What baby your scaring me.

Kelly: I- I don't know..

Stella: Kelly what is it? Kelly stood there speechless.. What could it be? Could they be both negative? Could they be both positive? What negative and positive? Positive and positive? Stay tuned to find out..

A/N: Sorry guys for any mistakes.. I hope you like this chapter!