Pei Lu nodded, with an inexplicable expression, ”Of course I know. “     

“I think you might need to relax,"

Pei Lu said with concern.     

666:”......“ If it weren't for your black history, could I be so nervous?     

But this can't be said, 666 had to snort coldly, and continued to hang up the machine to check the information, so that AI would not call if he said no, huh!     

……     

A few days after the Mid-Autumn Festival, the lanterns hanging on the street had not been taken down, and the lively atmosphere of the festival remained.

Pei Lu put away his purse, sat down on the roadside noodle stall, ordered a bowl of noodle soup, and snorted for breakfast.

God knows, he had eaten congee for two days and felt that his tongue was about to degenerate.     

While eating, there was a sudden noise on the side of the road not far away, accompanied by the man's coaxing voice and the woman's sharp cry.     

Pei Lu looked curiously and saw a ragged woman being held by a middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man looked very anxious and kept shouting the woman's name, but the woman who was being held looked delirious and struggled badly.

The woman looked embarrassed, and occasionally she showed her face when struggling, and she could see a long bloody scar on her forehead. Wound.     

Seeing that he was curious, the stall owner took the initiative to explain to him: “This woman has been wandering here all day. She looks like she has encountered a bad person on the mountain. She is delirious and has no good clothes. ”     

“If it weren't for a passing businessman who happened to recognize her parents, she wouldn't be able to say anything from now on...”     

There are also a lot of bastards in this town. Since this woman came here, there were a lot of people who wanted to take advantage of her.

She was also lucky. She happened to choose a place with a lot of people. The bastard didn't dare to do it in the daytime. Now her parents have also found her and picked her up. Although people are stupid, there is still a way to live.     

The stall owner sighed a few words, and the woman's parents worked together to finally stuff her into the carriage. The horse pulling the carriage snorted, raised its hoofs and left.……     

Pei Lu is not a person who likes to join in the fun. After taking a few more glances, he finished his noodles, filled his stomach, and continued to stroll around.     

Strolling around and looking west, Pei Lu unknowingly walked to a remote place. He was about to walk back when he was suddenly stopped by someone.    

 “Benefactor, wait! ”     

Pei Lu turned around and saw the old Taoist priest he had met on the road strode in front of him.     

The old Taoist stared at him for a long time without saying a word, his messy eyebrows furrowed tightly, “Benefactor, you are haunted by ghosts. ”