“Hiss! ”     

The springbook, who had just jumped up, pulled on the wound, and the courage he had mustered was instantly exhausted. He could only lie pitifully on the bed, panting, and his painful eyes were red.     

Qu Luocheng frowned, hugged him in his arms and touched his head, then turned the person over to look at the wound.

Pei Lu still wanted to struggle, but he patted his butt lightly and warned, "Don't move, let me see if there is any bleeding." ”     

Pei Lu was slapped by him, from face to buttocks, all hot.     

Qu Luocheng took off his only trousers and checked the injured Xiaohua.

Except for the redness and swelling caused by excessive rubbing, fortunately, there was no bleeding.

Qu Luocheng carefully applied the medicine he bought back to him, then lifted his trousers up and let him half lean against the head of the bed.     

Xiaohua took the medicine, and it was cool inside. Pei Lu's faint discomfort was finally relieved a little bit. She was half shy and half angry and turned her head and refused to talk to Qu Luocheng.     

No one would feel comfortable if they were suddenly analed by a good friend.     

Qu Luocheng knew that he was still awkward, and he didn't talk much to be annoying.

He stuffed a soft pillow behind his waist, and brought the dried porridge over to feed him.     

A spoon of warm porridge was fed to his mouth, Pei Lu turned his head firmly and looked out the window, his two fleshy lips pursed angrily.     

Don't care!     

Qu Luocheng held a spoon with a good temper, but couldn't help teasing him: "Good boy, eat some porridge, or do you want to feed it with your mouth?“ ”     

“..." Pei Lu suddenly turned his head and stared at him fiercely, and said angrily: "Asshole! Perverted! ”     

Qu Luocheng took the opportunity to put the spoon into his mouth, “Okay, asshole, pervert, come on, take another bite. ”     

Pei Lu stared at him with cannibalistic eyes while drinking porridge viciously. He was actually hungry, and a bowl of warm porridge was just right for his appetite.     

Spoonful after spoonful, a bowl of shredded chicken porridge was quickly bottomed out.

Pei Lu glanced at the clean bottom of the bowl, still wanting to eat and holding his breath, he refused to speak.     

Qu Luocheng saw through his thoughts at a glance, pinched his cheek, and said with a smile: “Bear with me, you can't eat too much now, otherwise...it will hurt. ”     

Pei Lu understood in seconds, his face suddenly turned black, and he couldn't help but give him another vicious look.     

Qu Luocheng laughed, his eyes were so warm that he could drown people, “It's my fault, last night... I shouldn't have been so cruel...”