exposed (daminette)

ok, so this is my first one shots book, and I am taking requests, so, ya lemme know. Im not gonna update all the time, but i will try to, especially since im not supposed to be on wattpad 😅, so if I can get to my laptop, I'll write.

3rd POV

 Marinette sighed as she lay on her bed. She didn't know what to do anymore. Lie-la Rossi had been spreading lies like wildfire at her school, and everyone had believed that lying witch. Alya had turned against her, claiming that Lila had more proof than she did, and half the class had followed her. She still had a few friends, though. Chloe, who had turned over a new leaf, Luka, Kagami, Alix (Bunnix had told her that Lila was lying, but Alix would have believed Marinette anyways), and Nino. Nino had broken up with Alya, saying that Marinette would never bully someone, (remember, her knew Marinette before the series), But Alya told him that he could go to hell if he would believe a liar over his own girlfriend. Marinette smiled at the memory of her friends, then jumped up, as she remembered she was supposed to be at Chloe's in... 30 MINUTES AGO?!?! Marinette said good-bye to the kwamis, ran downstairs, and hurried off to Chloe's.

Chloe's POV

Where on earth was Maribear? I knew she was often late, but I was getting worried... so I decided to go look for her. I walked down the streets, calling her cell, but I only got to her voicemail. I walked a little faster, and as I passed the park, I saw her on the other side. But I also saw Kim, Ivan, Alya, and Juleka. I ran to her, trying to warn her, but I realized I would never make it. Kim pushed her and pinned her down, swearing at her. Juleka held her down as Alya screamed insults.

  "How could you bully Lila like that?! We were your friends, and she could have been too, but you just had to be mean to her! Well guess what, bitch! We're here to pay Lila back!!" With that, she kicked Mari as hard as she could in the face, leaving blood spurting out of her nose. I was still trying to make my way across the park, but I couldn't. There were people everywhere, and yet no one but me noticed Mari and the LSG (Lila support group). Alya was still yelling, and kicking Mari, and then, with a final smack, they left Mari there, bleeding and almost to the point of blacking out. I called a hospital, and soon an ambulance came. They said she had a concussion, broken nose, and broken ribs. She would need to be in the hospital for a month (idk, just making this up)  Gami and Luka came to visit her, but I never left her side. It was my fault. If I could make it up to her... That's it! Gotham! She's always wanted to go, but never had the opportunity! I scrolled through my phone... There! Wayne Enterprises is having a writing competition, and whoever wins gets to go to Gotham next year. That night, I got to work with the help of Nino and Alix. Nino learned a thing or two from Alya, and Alix was a suprisingly good writer. 

Marinette POV 

I got released from the hospital a month later. When the doctors asked me how I got hurt so badly, I told them I had fallen out of a tree, which they believed. I don't know why I didn't tell them about Alya and the others. Part of me still didn't want them caught just yet. 

~~~~~~~~fast forward to the results of contest because I don't want to write about Lila and everyone being shitty to Mari~~~~~~~~~~~

 I was sitting in Chlo's hotel room, sketching a dress. In the past year, I had become the famous fashion designer MDC, disowned by my parents (who believed Lila's lies), Adopted by Jagged, defeated Hawkmoth and Become the famous singer Nettie. Both of my alter egos remain a secret to everyone except Chlo, Luka, Gami, and Jagged. Jagged had helped me get the connections I needed to be successful, and now, even the LSG loves me without knowing it ;). I stayed in the hotel with Chloe, because Jagged wanted me to still be with my BFF. Speaking of her, she burst into the room and yelled, "Our class is going to Gotham!!!!!"