Chapter 10 "Going out in The City"

(1 Month Later)

Cilan's POV:

It's been a month now and Baby Crystal is 1 month old and She's been doing good, Today, Me and My Brothers are at The Striaton Restaurant and Both Chili and Cress are covering for Me, Like Taking Orders, Serving The Tables and Making Food and It is My Turn to Take Care of Crystal.

I open The Fridge Door and I realized that We are running out on Supplies, I grunted.

"Chili! Did You forget to go shopping again?!" I Asked and Chili smiled innocently at Me and I sigh.

"Looks like I have to go and get The groceries Myself again..." I Said and I grabbed The Shopping Bag that I always bring for Shopping and I was about to walk over to The Door but than Cress stopped Me.

"Cilan, Can You Please bring Crystal with You?" Asked Cress

"Of Course but...Since When did You been okay with Crystal going outside?" I Asked with a smile on My Face.

"Well...I do have to say that All Babies need fresh air but Do Not take Her out for too long before She can gets a cold" Said Cress

"Cress, It's Spring" I Said and Cress gave Me a serious look and-

"Whatever You say" I Said and I walked back into The kitchen and I gently picked Up Crystal and I grabbed Her Carriage and I gently put Crystal in Her Carriage.

"Please be careful with Her" Said Cress and I smiled.

"I know what I am doing" I Said and I push The Carriage and I walked out of The Restaurant.

"Don't stay out for too long! My beloved Cilan!" Said One of The Fan Girls, I just chuckled and I looked at Crystal and She was snuggling onto Her Lillipup Plushie.

I actually have an idea, Maybe I could just walk around Striaton City and Show Crystal all around since She needs to learn Her surroundings one day when She is older, Anyways I saw A Near By Bench, I went to sit down because It was actually Crysta...

I actually have an idea, Maybe I could just walk around Striaton City and Show Crystal all around since She needs to learn Her surroundings one day when She is older, Anyways I saw A Near By Bench, I went to sit down because It was actually Crystal's Feeding Time, So I took a Bottle out and I picked Crystal Up and I hold Her into My arms and I started to give Crystal Her Bottle.

"Soon, Baby, This whole city will belong to You, One Day" I Said Softly and I smiled at Baby Crystal.

"My Little One" I Said Softly and I gave Her a gently kiss on Her Forehead.

I hold Her close to My chest and I smiled, I noticed that Someone sat down next to Me, I turn My head and I saw A Woman.

The Woman had Dark Brown Hair with Lime Green Eyes who looked to around My Mother's age.

I looked at Her.

"You're a new Face, Did I see You before?" I Asked

She chuckled.