Chapter 1 "Pregnant"

Cilan's POV:

"Mother, Can You Please Tell Us Why are We having a family meeting in The Livingroom, Again?" I Asked

"Because Both KC and Candy have a Surprise for Us" Said Mother

"Do You have any idea of what it is?" Asked Cress

"I'm Your Mother, So...No" Said Mother

Chili Sigh.

"Jeez, That's Helps a lot..." Said Chili and I chuckled.

I heard The Door Open and I saw Candy and KC and They Both walked inside.

"Hey Kiddos" Said KC

You see if You guys are confused than I'll give You a little Update.

Both My Mother and Father are: Chilan and Christopher and My Mother has Two Sisters. Tiana is The Older Sister of My Mother and Candy, She is My Mother's Younger Sister.

My Aunt Tiana has 8 adopted children since She can't have Children of Her own and Also She is a single Mother of 8, So I'm proud of Her.

My Other Aunt Candy, She is The Youngest of Both My Mother and Aunt Tammy, Tammy is The Nickname that We all call Her.

Candy actually lived with My Mother when She was Younger, Like The age of 3. The reason why is because...

All Three of The Sisters has The same father but not The same Mother.

When Candy was just a newborn, Her Mother just left Candy at My Grandfather's House at Midnight and My Mother was 16 at that Time.

When Candy turn 3 years old, My Grandfather died from a horrible car accident, After that, My Mother took full Custody of Candy and Just to be clear. My Mother was now 18.

Now After A Years Later, Like another 3 Years Later, After My Mother met My Father for those 3 years, They fell in love and got married after that.

When Candy turn 6 years old, My Mother got pregnant with Me, Chili and Cress and Since than, Candy has been The Best Cousin/Big Sister, Me and My Brothers could ever had.

Now Kimberly-Ce Or KC is which We all call Her.

KC is My Uncle Johnathan's Wife and Trust Me...I feel bad for Her for having to deal with Uncle John.

For Somehow, Both KC and John had fallen in love, Got Married and Now Have Twins.

Isaac and Elise are The Twins and They are 1 year old.

2 months later, Both KC and John had an divorce and Now KC is a single Mother with Twins.