Chapter 7 "Auntie KC come over"

(The Next Day)

Cilan's POV:

I walk into Our Bedroom and I looked in Baby Crystal's crib and She was awake and I smiled at Her.

"Good Morning, My Little Teacup" I Said Softly and I gently picked Her Up and I held Her close to Me.

I gently gave Her a kiss on Her forehead and I gave Her a little nuzzle on Her nose on My Nose.

"Are You excited Today? Because Auntie KC is coming over with Your Cousins" I Said Softly and I smiled.

Today is just Me and Crystal, Both Chili and Cress are not here because They are at The Gym and Since I am The Leader of The Gym, Both Chili and Cress volunteer to go to the gym and Let Me have a break once and a while.

This is good because I get to spend some alone time with My Little Teacup.

I walked downstairs with Baby Crystal in My arms and I gently put Her in Her Rocking Swing.

Crystal started to cry a little, I put My hand on Her cheek and I gently rub My thumb on Her cheek

"Hush My Love, No need to weep right now" I Said Softly.

I felt something was tugging My Shirt, I looked down and I saw Pansage, He had Crystal's Pacifier in His Hand.

"Thank You Pansage" I Said and I took The Pacifier and I gently put it in Crystal's Mouth and She was quiet now and calm.

I saw Crystal's Favorite Stuff Toy that She loves to death. It is a Stuffed Lillipup that Both Candy and Kion gave Her before Crystal was born and Crystal has been so attached to it and Me and My Brothers are gonna make sure that Crystal won't lose it.

Anyways, I grabbed Her Toy and I put it next to Crystal and She snuggled onto Her Toy and I smiled.

I heard The Door bell ring, I stand Up and I walked over to The Door and I open The door and I saw-

"Hello Aunt KC" I Said

"Hi Darling, Where are Your Brothers?" Asked KC

"They are at The Striaton Gym because They wanted Me to stay here and I'm taking a little break and I get to spend time with Baby Crystal" I Said

"Aww, That was very nice of Them" Said KC

"Yeah, Both Me and Chili had to convince Cress to go and let Me babysit Crystal for Today because He is very protective" I Said

"Anyways, Would You like to come in?" I Asked

KC nodded Her Head and She walked inside with Isaac, Elise and Baby Caleb.

"Hi Isaac and Elise" I Said and The Two of Them wave Their hands with a smile on Their faces.

I picked Both of Them Up and I carried Them into The Livingroom and I put Both of Them down and They ran to The Toy Box.