Chapter 6 "Smile for Me"

(The Next Day)

Chili's POV:

Since What Happened, Things have been worse...

Cress have been more over protective than He already was, It is getting a little more annoying than it is already is.

I understand what He feels but He doesn't need to go over The Top, Cilan doesn't mind of What Cress is doing to order to be overprotective of Little Cubby.

I have no idea what's more worse.

The fact that Cress is so overprotective or He won't even let Me or Cilan hold Crystal.

Honestly I am not even mad that Our Pokemon, Pansage, Pansear and Panpour is being over protective, It's whatever to Me but When It's Cress, It's actually different and annoying.

Now Cress actually change plans, For The First Time, He brought Little Cubby to Work for The First Time and This was His solution.

Yup, He carried Crystal in The Baby Carrier all day long and He hasn't took an eye off of Little Cubby

I have no idea How Cress does it but I think Cress is trying to get Crystal to be clingy to Him and attract to Him.

Well Guess what, He's doing a great job with that because Every Single Time that Cress put Crystal down for a  second, She will cry for Cress.

Now The Cheerleaders found out about Crystal because Cress was serving one of Them and He was carrying Crystal in The Baby Carrier.

The Girls had fallen in love with Crystal and Now They took pictures of Her and Send The Pictures online and People all around Striaton City had fallen in love with Little Cubby too.

Even Other Gym Leaders from Other Cities had seen The Pictures of Baby Crystal, They actually fell in love with Her Too.

At Least She is now Famous just like Me and My Brothers are but I think Everyone likes Crystal more than The Three of Us.

Which it is very understandable because Crystal will have all eyes on Her more than The Three of Us.

Anyways, Today is another work day and Crystal was sleeping in The Upstairs room.

Cilan was talking to a Costumer, Cress was making Food and I was just doing nothing Since Both Cilan and Cress kinda have it covered.

"Can I go and check on Cubby?" I Asked

I can't believe that I have to Ask Cress to see Crystal.

"Fine but only for a minute, Go and Check on Her to see if She is okay and That's it" Said Cress

"Okay Mr. Overprotective" I Said

"Chili, Don't start with Me because I am kinda busy right now" Said Cress