Chapter 1

SO APPARENTLY IM WRITING ANOTHER CAPTAINSPARKLEZ FANFIC. I DONT KNOW WHO TOLD ME THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. BUT Y'ALL ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO LIVE WITH ME THROUGH MY UNORGANIZED LIFE AND I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE BECAUSE THESE CHAPTERS ARE GUARANTEED TO NOT BE POSTED REGULARLY.

I don't even want to get your guys' hopes up XD but doNT WORRY! The chapters, however sparse, will be well worth it. Im going to make sure every chapter is perfect before I post it, because you guys deserve nothing but the best :)

Oh, and by the way, if you haven't read my other CS fanfics, The New Guy, and When Sparkz Fly, you should do that too ;) (SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION)

Ok, without further ado (idek if I spelled that right. But i don't care, fight me.) heRE IS CHAPTER ONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dance in front of my mirror while I get ready, the music blasting so loud it rattles the windows in the bathroom. My hair flies in my face as i spin around in a circle, belting song lyrics into my hairbrush.

"KASEY YOU'RE SO LOUD!" My best friend, Tori, screams at me. I put my hands on my hips and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Oh come on you know you love this song!" I say, doing a weird dance. She shakes her head and crosses her arms.

"You are insane. You know that?" She teases.

"Thats why I'm your frienndddd!" I trill. She finally gives in and joins me in doing ridiculous dances to our favorite song, Thank You by MKTO.

"WE ARE THE ONES, THE ONES YOU LEFT BEHIND. DONT TELL US HOW, TELL US HOW TO LIVE OUR LIFES. TEN MILLION STRONG, WE'RE BREAKING ALL THE RULES. THANK YOU FOR NOTHING. CUZ THERES NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE." We scream as loud as we can. Halfway through the song my dog comes in and starts barking at us, either incredibly excited from the noise, or incredibly annoyed with it. By the end of the song all the progress I had gotten done on my hair had been for nothing, seeing how we were head-banging the entire time.

"Now you're gonna have to start over," Tori points out with a laugh.

"Thats ok, it'll only make it look even more perfect!" I say, scratching my dog's ear before getting back to work on my hair. Tori rolls her eyes.

"Can you stop being so positive all the time? It makes it impossible to make fun of you." I furrow my brows and wiggle my lips, trying to frown, but purposely failing. After my face turns red from holding my breath I smile even bigger and shrug my shoulders.

"Nope I guess I cant!" Tori punches me in the shoulder and leaves the room with a laugh.

Once I'm finished getting myself ready for work I sit down at my computer. I boot up Minecraft, hit record, then place my hand under my chin and look off into the distance.

"Yo yo, its MissKO!" I say in a sing-songy tune, turning to look back into the camera. "And we are back with some more Minecraft modded survival!" I record a few episodes of modded survival then a few mini games with friends. After all of that i record a quick vlog to post for the day.

"Yo yo, its MissKO and as you can see, this is a little vloggie vlog! Im sure most of you know that vidcon is coming up in a few days, but i have some awesome news! I'm going to be having a panel! It's about being a gaming YouTuber! The panel will include me, Markiplier, and CaptainSparklez! Im so so excited and I cant wait to see you guys there!" I say with a squeal. "One last thing, we are SO close to 2 million subscribers! Thank you all so so much! I will think about what I should do to celebrate! Love you all lots! Have a knock out day!" I fake punch the camera and turn off the recording. As soon as I'm done a knock comes from the office door and I look up to see Tori standing there.

"You're done right?" I nod in response. "Ok cool I'm headed off to work."

"Smell ya later!" I call.

"Have a knock out day, nerd," Tori  retorts.

"I will!" I call back with a smile, not at all phased by her mocking. My dog, Roxy, runs into the room and jumps in my lap. She puts her tiny paws on my chest and licks my face. "Ok, ok, Mommy love you too!" I say with a giggle. I push her away from my face and snuggle her close.

Roxy is a Pug and Boston Terrier mix. Super tiny, and hella ugly. I love her so much. Tori always makes fun of me for treating her like an actual human baby most of the time. But that's ok, I'm not ashamed to admit it, she is my baby!

I set Roxy on the ground and scratch behind her ears. I place a kiss on her forehead and head into the kitchen to make myself some lunch.

My life is very repetitive. The same thing every day. But it's ok, I love my routine. It keeps my life organized. And I love my life. I have a beautiful home in LA that I share with my best friend in the whole world, an adorable dog, and an incredible job that allows me to do what I love most. Making people happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS BOOK. LIKE. I MADE AN OUTLINE AND EVERYTHING. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE.

I have a request for everyone! Please send in questions to be asked at the vidcon panel in the next chapter! I need characters (only names, gender, age, and brief description of looks!) and questions! They can be for Jrdan, Markiplier, or Kasey! Your choice!

I know that chapter was kinda boring, but it was pretty important and it introduced all the characters and junk. DONT WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE! And there will be more Jordan soon *wink wonk*

In case this is the first book of mine you are reading, I will mention that I loOOOVE COMMENTS SO MUCH! It doesn't matter what kind of comment honestly. Reading them just makes my day :) (also if you're pointing out spelling/grammar mistakes it's also greatly appreciated because it helps to improve the quality of my book!) ALSO every chapter I give a dedication to someone who commented on the previous chapter, it's my way to say thank you so much to everyone reading and also to help out great writers that deserve to be recognized. A dedication was how I got my start and I am forever in debt to that person <3

The first chapter of this book is dedicated to the absolutely incredible Silentpoisonher books are so amazing and you HAVE to check out her book "30 Days" if you don't I'm DEFINITELY judging you. Love you girl! <3

So everyone, vote if you liked it, comment if you feel like it!

<3 always

Nani