After we finished talking about the twins, she just asks about both me and stephanie and some other things

________

Its been a couple weeks since the interview and I hadn't been back to work yet.

Hit today I was going back to set to film a new movie and I was happy because scarlett  was going to be filming with me so I wasn't alone.

"Hey babe, do you think you could grab me a drink before you leave?" Steph asks as she feeds one of the twins.

I quickly run to the fridge and grab her a glass of water and going back to hand it to her.

"Okay, I love you babe. Have a good day." I say kissing her gently before kissing both my baby girls head.

And with that i leave the house, slightly wishing I could stay but also happy to get back to work.

As I get in my car and drive to set I realise that this is the first I have left my babies for more than half an hour.

I turn up the radio and blast my music, make the most of this.

As I pull up into the car park and get out of the car, scarlett run over to me.

"Baby pictures now!"

"You literally saw them yesterday." I say with a chuckle as I grab my bag and lock the car.

"So? I love my neices." She says with a shrug as we walk towards the building.

"Well stephanie says if she and the twins can, she will bring them over around lunch."

"Okay, well let's get to set."
___________________

Stephanie's POV-

Lizzie left about an hour, and I'm laying in bed watch tv with both of my baby girls laying fast asleep on my chest, when my phone started ringing.

I make sure it didn't wake my girls up before picking it up and answering.

I see it was my mothers mama using her landline.