People die everyday, b.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀
_________________________

I felt sick to my stomach, it didn't affect me though.. well as much since I was knocked out. I felt pain through my legs but it's fine. I'm okay. I'll be okay.

I felt wet things drip down to my hands. I put up with shit like this so much I can't even control my emotions. Why wasn't I strong enough? Why didn't I just run? Why didn't I fight enough. I'm sure Rio don't want nothing to do with me anymore. I'm just as sure he gon look at me differently.

I finished eating, and I decided to make my way up into the bathroom, avoiding any contact from Rio. I undressed and got into a now hottish-warm water. I took a deep breath before starting to cry all over again. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called out sniffling.

"You okay, Sam?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Rio. My hamster jumped into the water and my dog asshole water got in my eyes." I said before thinking. My face scrunched up.

"I- Sam. When you get out come to the living room." He chuckled a little making me do that sound trying not to cry.

"Mmhm." I sniffed and nodded my head like he can see me. I let the water out and then bathed for 40 minutes trying to wash the memories and feeling of him off me. I was consumed with thoughts as I got out the tub and dried off.

I changed into pants and a hoodie. I did my night routine as I finished I put my hair into a loose bun and went downstairs where I saw Rio on the couch.

I sat down on the couch further from him just in case he hit me... You know? I know he probably wouldn't but in case.

"You can sit next to me if you want, I'm not gon force you." His leg bounced but not as fast as it could.

He turned his back to the arm of the couch put one leg on the couch and left the other one down and held his arms out for me to scoot in.

I did, I laid my back to his chest, and his arms wrapped around me so tightly. I felt at ease.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promised I was gon keep you safe and I didn't. I didn't even know y'all had history or y'all knew each other, I'm sorry, Sam. If I had known I wouldn't have been fucking with him or putting you in a situation like that ever. You deserve so much but you don't deserve to walk around in fear. I'm gonna do better by protecting you but you just need to come to me. Your my bestfriend I love you, like I never loved before man." Rio had face on my back shoulder. I felt his tears. We were both crying.

I got up and hugged him, I knew he meant no wrong and I knew where he was coming from cause if the roles were switched we would be feeling the same emotions each other was feeling.

"So your not mad at me? Disgusted at me? Hate m-" I was cut off by him thumping my forehead.

"Girl shut the fuck up. I would never hate you, or disgusted with you over a situation like this. It wasn't your fault, you didn't ask for this but I'm bout to go get you a plan B just in case." He was about to pull away but I pulled him back in for a hug.

"Well now, that were here I need to ask you something I should've been asked since the past 3 months and some weeks. Why did then girls send me those videos of y'all? Do you think Malachi had something to do with it? Cause I do." I shrugged as we still held each other. I looked up at Rio seeing he was putting 2 and 2 together.

A flash of anger went through his eyes and then he relaxed a little.

"He gon get his but lemme go get you the stuff Ma." He pulled away and I let him, he grabbed his keys and left. I sniffed and smiled a little.

I grabbed the remote and played "Tell Him." by Lauryn Hill. I saw some Hennessy in the cabinet. I smiled grabbing it and drinking some. It burned my throat but I felt good. I drunk some more having the same reaction before my choices repeated.

Eventually I felt.. better. I don't like it and I won't do this again but I felt okay. I was singing along with Lauryn til I decided to call Rio, that's when the song "Into Orbit" by Alex Isley started playing.

"RIO, YOU MY STINK, MY BOYFRIEND AND BESTFRIEND. I LIKE YOU CAUSE YOU TAKE CARE OF ME, GAVE ME SOME GREAT HEAD, UNDERSTANDS ME, JUST TREAT ME LIKE A REAL NIGGA I ALSO LIKE YOU CAUSE DONT SAY THE N WORD. YOU TREAT ME LIKE A PRINCESS I FEEL THE MOST HAPPIEST WITH YOU. I HATE THAT YOU BE GONE LIKE RIGHT NOW CAUSE I WANNA DO WHAT NARDO SAID.. EAT WHATS IN YO PANTS BAE DONT GOTTA GO TO DINNER." I screamed into the phone. I looked at him bout to cry.

"You so fine stink. I love you smile. Yo hair. Yo braces. Yo acne. Yo eyelashes. Yo boogers. Nose hairs. Genetal area. I love you. Come back." I smiled kissing him through the phone and he hung up not kissing me back. I started crying and I called him back.

"Yes Samaria?" He was laughing.

"You didn't kiss me back and you laughing." I cried even harder.

"Cause yo snot dripping on the camera." He said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry stink." I cleaned my camera and puckered my lips up and he kissed me back.

"MMWAHHHH." I made the noise and he did to. I hung up then fell asleep til Rio woke me up.

"Here take this plan B." He said with the pill and water. I did and went back to sleep on the couch.

"You drunk my whole damn bottle, undercover alcoholic." He carried me into the room.

"We gon get you checked out tomorrow." He said as he laid me down. I nodded but when he was bout to leave I pulled him back by his hand.

"I love you, Rio."

"I love you to, Sam." He kissed my forehead and I fell back asleep.

__________________________________

02.2.22