DNF • One Night Stand

mature content guaranteed ;D

George POV

There's nothing for me to do in such a boring day, in fact I have my schedule blanked at Saturdays. So, how should I spend this free time, I wonder? Ah of course, nothing changes. I usually go to a night club, pick up a bottom and fuck them, then leave like nothing happened.

I thought it was my usual night, I would have been a top as usual but this time. It was different. My cherry popped that night for the first time.

10:37 PM

As usual, so many people looked at me once I enter. Ahh, sucks to be popular. It's quite annoying but what can I say? I'm a beast in bed.

"Hmm, the atmosphere is different from then as well. Oh, how I wonder– "

"Ah! Oh my, sorry about that. "

What..? I bumped into somebody somehow, oh my. He's tall, I've never even seen him before. He's got green eyes, and dirty blonde hair, his jawline are as sharp as a blade and those features are astonishing. He certainly is quite the unique, however not my type. I smiled, reassuring the guy.

"It's alright! "

I approached the bartender and was about to order a drink but the guy I bumped into suddenly sat next to me. Hold on, he isn't gonna ask me to do it with him. Right..? I hope not.

"Uhm, yes? May I help you? "

What bizarre behavior, staring at me like some creep. Before he spoke to me, he ordered two drinks from the bartender and averted his attention to me once again.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Clay. You? "

I was surprised but made sure to not show it, the sudden introduction.. and his name itself is questionable indeed. He noticed my speechless nature and smirked, "Hmm? Have you any manners staring at a man like me? I know I'm quite handsome, but please~ "

"No, I just.. Who names their child 'Clay'? "

He just grinned, bursting into a wheeze. Was that meant to be funny?

"Wow, I love your attitude! Now now, don't be rude. What's your name? "

"My name is George, there. Are you happy? "

He nods and took the drinks that the bartender offered and gave one of the glasses to me. I sighed, knowing that this was going to be a long night. I planned to drop, fuck, flee.

I sighed once again, now noticed by the man so-called "Clay".

"Are you bored? George? "

As I took a sip of the drink, I noticed how smoothly he rolled my name out of his mouth. I found it quite hot, if I may say so myself. I just love how he spoke, it sounded so eloquent and majestic. If he spoke in a British accent, I would've fell and never gotten up ever.

"No, I just thought about how long a night this would seem to be. "

"Hmm.. Then, should we fasten the pace a bit? "

I turned to him, wondering what he meant.

Oh, so this was what he meant.

"No.. Stop it, you..! "

Somehow, I found myself under him. How? I don't know, but this position is bothering me. Aren't I supposed to be the one on top..?