"well it's definitely some type of training." jirou said. "but your guess is as good as mines when it comes to what we'll be going against."

the locker room door opened and everyone spread out to their respected lockers. you were starting to undress whilst listening in to the girls' guesses about what you all would be doing today. you yourself didn't have a good guess, and there was no place for you to put your input but you were fine with that. you were chill will listening in while doing your own thing. it wasn't until someone demanded your input that you stopped what you were doing to listen.

"hey y/n, maybe i'm seeing things, but the white on your hair seems to be..higher." hagakure said, making the other girls turn to you as well. they all watched you turn to face them with a small hum leaving your throat. your hair flew also back with the momentum as you stared at them with just a bra on and your hero costume in your hands.

"you don't say?" you tilted your head innocently.

"i don't think you're seeing things toru." uraraka started walking to you. she seemed hesitant but after seeing your calm face, she reached out and grabbed a small strand of your hair. the top was your regular h/c and the bottom was your white hair but the more uraraka examined it and played with your hair, the more her eyes narrowed. "it's right below her ear now. before it was at the start of her shoulders."

"you noticed that?" jirou asked with an eyebrow raised. "that's like.. 2 inches of a difference."

at that, uraraka's face started turning red, making you eye her worryingly. "uraraka? are you alright?" you placed the back of your hand on her forehead. "you're not hot. are you.." you slowly took your hand away from her forehead.

"blushing?"

"okay let's get dressed ladies!" mina clapped her hands loudly. while momo gave jirou a 'really' look, mina stepped up to you who was just in a confused daze. "the boys are probably waiting for us!"

"wait but-" you groaned when mina harshly turned you around. "what's wrong with uraraka? is she okay?"

"she'll be fine, ribbit." tsu stepped up too. "but ashido's right. let's continue getting ready."

mina walked away and you slowly started putting your costume on. without any of the girls knowing, you slightly turned your head and side eyed to where uraraka was standing. her face wasn't as red as it was before, but now she just looked.. sad.

it got you thinking.

---

"alright. now that everyone's here, we can get started with today's activity."

you 20 stood in a group. before you was all of your teachers: aizawa, midnight, present mic, all might, cementoss, and ectoplasm. the place you were in was kind of small, making you think that this wasn't the place where you'd be doing your 'activity', rather where everyone would be waiting for their turn. there were large screens that were off at the moment, and you knew better that there were cameras hooked up to your actual battle field where everyone can spectate and comment on the current battle going on.

"mic." at his name, presentation michael pressed an on button to a remote. suddenly there was light behind you all, making everyone turn around to see a tv screen that had just turned on. on it was a space not much bigger than the one you were currently standing in. it had literally nothing in it. just an empty room. barebone combat, you were into this.

"u.a has recently came up with a new way to train the hero course students:" as aizawa spoke, mic pressed another button and the screen switched to a dark room. "ai bots."

chills ran through your body when seemingly a million red eyes started glowing in the dark room. some of your classmates visibly got the jitters while others audibly displayed their horror and discomfort. "those look scary!" kaminari shakily pointed at the screen. "i don't like scary!"