Chapter 17: Mirror

"What...what are you doing?" Armin asked while looking at his lover in the mirror.

"Hmmm...I was just thinking about your capability to remember things so excellently, and I want to give you something to remember for a long time...So make sure to memorize all the little details you are going to see in front of you now, okay?" Kristof replied with a husky voice while he sniffed at Armin's neck.

In the flickering candlelight, Armin saw his own cheeks get more flushed with every button that popped open. When Kristof had all buttons undone, he plucked the shirt to the back and tossed it across the room.

"Your skin is always so soft..." Kristof whispered as his hand and stump caressed the other's chest.

"Hahh.." Armin gasped when Kristof's hand slithered lower and opened his pants next.

Kristof's lips sucked on his shoulder as the man looked at him through his bangs, the older never looking more seductively than he did now.

Armin saw how his hard-on sprung free, bouncing up and down in the air while Kristof shoved the pants down to his ankles. The older kneeled, licking Armin's leg from thigh to calf as he let Armin step out of the pants.

Kristof went to sit between Armin and the mirror, kneeling, eyeing the erected piece of flesh in front of him. Kristof then looked up and saw Armin gazing back at him, his face filled with all sorts of emotions. Desire, anticipation, and anxiousness were a few to mention.

"K-kristof..." Armin said, his voice hoarse.

Kristof leaned in, his eyes still gazing up at Armin when he darted out his eager tongue, letting it slide over the unyielding erection.

Armin squeezed his eyes shut, focusing on the warm wetness that slithered over his shaft. He released a low moan when Kristof wrapped his lips around the dripping head and gently sucked at it before taking the hardened flesh further into his mouth.

He rotated his tongue around the tip and then started to thrust it in and out of his throat.

He loved this. He loved pleasing Armin. He blinked up and saw his husband biting his lip while looking in the mirror with furrowed brows, watching the action going on.

Armin's breathing soon turned into panting, almost hyperventilating. Little beads of sweat rolled down his temples. He ran his hands through Kristof's hair, not knowing what to do with his hands otherwise. He needed to grab something, anything. When his legs began to tremble,

Kristof noticed that his lover almost couldn't handle it anymore, so he stopped his motions and pried his lips away.

Standing on his two feet again, he licked Armin from his navel to his nipple.

"And you're so beautiful too," Kristof whispered into Armin's mouth before he went to stand behind him again. "Just look at yourself," he then said.

He took a hold of Armin's cock while pressing his groin against the other's behind, grinding against it. He wanted to press inside Armin badly, but he had no oils within reach, and he didn't want to stop what he was doing at the moment.

Every time Armin felt an orgasm approaching, Kristof slowed his stroking pace or took his hand off to massage Armin's balls or his nipples instead. It felt like a sweet kind of torture to the younger. It was a feeling he wanted to last but he also wanted to come so very desperately.

"Oh-- I..." Armin almost choked on his own whimper.

Kristof thought it was time to give his young lover what he wanted so badly. "Come, then," he ordered.

"Kris--"

"You. It will be only you...always," Kristof whispered in Armin's ear.

"Hahhh...Ahh," Armin moaned as he came hard, looking at himself in the mirror when his semen shot out, coating the glass.