7.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

【Faithful】

    "He made you promise?" She looks at him worryingly. "Max what do you mean? You have to tell me, what did he make you promise?"

    "Last weekend. Bad, bad weekend..." Max's eyebrows furrow together on his dainty head as he remembers it.

    "What happened last weekend Max? Don't avoid eye contact with me, tell me."

    He stays silent, and after a while Max starts hyperventilating, his breathing couldn't catch up with his tears as he cries with the same force as someone throwing up. He's shuttering and heaving.

    "Max? MAX!" Estrella yells and her motherly instincts spring in. She quickly wraps her arms around her son, hugging him tightly. Her worries grow and manifest in her mind like an infection, the longer she goes without an answer from her crying son, the more it spreads. This isn't some 'ouchie,' this is something worse. Much worse.

    There was a reason she left her psychotic, sociopathic, and manipulative husband, and he better have not done anything to her little angel. She rubs her hand up and down her son's back and his breathing slows down.

  "Oh Maxy." Estrella jumps at the chance after Max has calmed down. "Please tell me, I will help you. You can trust me Max, please."

    "H-he said I only needed one. I only needed one, but..."