???: Hey you.

To his right, he heard someone.

Akira: Yes?

???: Don't just brush me off as a no one!!!

Akira: Nino I presume.

Nino: Don't act like you don't know me either!!!

Akira: Well what's up?

Nino: Now your getting on my nerves. You're not going to ask where I've been, out to go back?

Akira: Why would I? You're the one that ran away remember. And I don't think you'd do that if you couldn't live on your own. I'm sure Itsuki found a nice place to stay as well.

Nino: Hm, so that's it huh.

Akira: What? You want to study or something?

Nino: Ha definitely not. Just surprised that's all. That Uesugi's been trying to get me to go back this whole time.

Akira: Well why would I try to make you go back if he's not having any luck. I'm not going to go through that trouble.

Nino: . . . What's your problem?

Akira: I don't have any. I'm doing fine, yourself?

Nino: I'm doing amazing actually. Being alone has really open my eyes to see how good I can do all by my self. Hehe, I sure am amazi- WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!

Akira: If you're going to gloat the whole time I'm leaving.

Nino: I-I'm not gloating.

Akira: If your feeling lonely, just go back with your sisters.

Nino: Ah, didn't you hear me, I've been doing great!

Akira: Yeah, someone who's doing great reaches out to someone they never talk to just to talk. I'm doing fine and I didn't reach out to anyone. If you can't see that you're lonely, then your eyes haven't been opened at all.

Nino: AH!! You have a lot of nerve saying that! And by the way, it's perfectly normal for people to talk to others! You're the weird one!!

Akira: Then don't waste your time with a weirdo like me then. Not like I'm itching to talk. See ya.

—————————————————

Akira: It wasn't anything to important.

Futaro: I see . . . . So how are you?

Akira: Why do people keep asking me that!! I'm doing fine, how many times do I have to say that!!

Futaro: Alright . . . I'm, not.

Akira: Ah, what?

Futaro: I've been thinking, that's all. And my thinking keeps making me feel, how do I put it, exhausted.

Akira: Exhausted?

Futaro: Remember what I said before, about this job? The stress?

Akira: Yeah, I remember.

Futaro: Well, it's been catching up to me.

Akira: You, can't be serious. You're throwing in the towel?

Futaro: I know you thought of it, haven't you.

Akira: Ah, yeah but, come on, how else will I help my family?

Futaro: Easy, a different job.

Akira: This is an annoying job yes but it's not the hardest. If you just let the girls work this all out then-