𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Depuis le début

"Stop this, Tanjiro!" she shouted at his ears. "This is not you!"

He got annoyed by the voice that rung inside him ear. He kicked himself and sent the woman towards a nearby wall. He immediately went towards Inosuke without looking at his own sister.

"I.. can't do this.." his katana was near the other boy's neck. "We are... best buddies.. that's why I can't."

Something stopped right in front of the boar boy. Nezuko.

"N-nezuko!" the oldest Kamado shouted at her sister. "I told you to stay back!"

She held her head as she started to lose blood. Everything around her started to blur out. Nezuko cried as she held her big brother from going on a murder spree. Zenitsu, Inosuke, and the other Kakushi who took care of Zenitsu tried to stop him which made Tanjiro more pissed than ever.

"Don't do that, Tanjiro..." she muttered. "Come back."

Tanjiro created a huge explosion which blew the three of them except Nezuko away from him. The girl put her hand right in front of her brother's mouth as he created a shiny white ball that came towards Giyuu. "Stop it, onii-chan!"

Her nails came off from her fingers and started to bleed. Far behind, Yushiro cursed under his breath. "Fuck.. I can't get out of here."

His talisman papers started to turn into dusts. "Muzan, you ass. You're actually making more people suffer after your death?"

Footsteps were heard by Yushiro which caught his attention. He looked towards the source of the footsteps and found Kanao.

"Tanjiro... Nezuko-chan," she said. She took a box out of her breast pocket. "This is so sad."

The memories that she had with Shinobu showed up about them talking about the other injection that Tamayo made. "This is why... I still have an eye, right? Nee-san?"

"Breath of Flower: Final Form: Scarlet Spider Lily Eyes," her other eye turned red as she ran. Even though Kanao got hit by one of Tanjiro's strings, she managed to stick the injection to his back.

"Kanao-chan.." Nezuko whimpered at the black haired girl.

"You can't let Nezuko-chan cry, okay?" her voice rung inside Tanjiro's ear. She fell to the ground as Tanjiro stopped.

"K-Kanao!" the h/c woman said. She stood up with all the strength that she has inside her body and ran towards her.

"Kamado-sama!" one of the Kakushis shouted. "Don't move too much!"

She stumbled upon her steps and fell down. "It hurts."

The Kakushi helped her stood up and laid her on a nearby building. "We'll get some of the injections for a while so please, wait here."

She held the Kakushi's hand and shook her head in disagreement. "Don't spend those medicines on me."

"B-but!!-"

She placed a lip across the Kakushi's lips -- well at least she knew it was around there -- and shushed him. "When I say no, it means no."

"Y/N! Y/N! Oyakata-sama will be summoning the portal to your place shortly! I repeat, Oyakata-sama will be summoning the portal to your place shortly so please wait!" a crow that flew around the area started cawing. 

"She'll be returning soon!" Yuuji said. "Woohoo! Yes!"

"Oh.. I see then," she smiled. "I'll be meeting Satoru by then."

Tanjiro's eyes slowly opened and welcomed by a lot of people around him. "Onii-chan!"

"Sorry... are your injuries okay?" he asked.

"Tanjiro is back! He's back!" everyone shouted happily as if they are the happiest people in the whole world. His eyes wandered everywhere, looking for her sister.

"Where is Y/N?" the boy asked.

"Ah.. about that," Zenitsu said. He pointed his finger at the woman who was walking towards somewhere. 

"Sister..." the boy stood up with the help of his sister and walked towards her. "Y/N!"

She looked behind her and found her little brother as a portal slowly showed behind her. "Tanjiro!"

He immediately ran towards her along with his younger sister. "I'm glad... that you're still alive!"

She smiled softly at her brother and patted his head. "I'm glad.. that you're alive too, Tanjiro."

The three of them hugged each other and cried. "I will soon... leave the two of you."

"But we can still meet, right?" the girl smiled innocently. She ruffled her black hair and smiled.

"I might die after this due to my heavy injuries..." she exhaled. "But I will always remember you guys."

"Please don't die, okay?" Tanjiro pulled his pinky finger out. "Promise?"

"You have my word," she collided her pinky finger with her brother's pinky finger. "Then, I'll get going, okay?"

"I'll see you later, nee-san," both of them bid their farewells at their sister. She entered the portal and left the world where she was born to.

 She entered the portal and left the world where she was born to