kaiden guhle

You walk into class and push your glasses up and take a seat next to your best friend Amy, "Hey girl, what's up?" Amy nudges you. You sigh, "Nothing much, what about you?" you ask putting your books down. Usually the teacher lets you guys talk for a bit "I see Kaiden staring." you look back and it's true!

You look away all flustered "I heard he's asking someone out to prom, maybe it'll be you?" Amy says, your eyes went wide "Why would it be me? It's probably Vanessa." you look at Vanessa, the popular girl. She's super bratty and rude. "Maybe? Probably." Amy shrugs. "Okay class lets get started in our lesson!" Mr. Churiron comes in.

After class:

"What'd you bring for lunch?" Amy asks "I just brought some leftover pasta." you show her, "Mmm looks good" her mouth waters "What about you?" you ask "A burger, pretty basic. But i was super hungry." you nod and take a bite of your pasta "Omg Omg why is Kaiden coming here?!" you look back to see Kaiden and his friends walking here.

He gives you a teddy bear with a heart and a rose "EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!" he yells at everyone, everyone looks at Kaiden and whispers 'Why is he with Y/N?' 'Is him and Y/N dating?' you look as much as confused as everyone else does. "Y/N, I have liked you for a while now and hone-" "Your wasting my lunch i'm so hungry just ask her already!!" his friend says gripping his stomach making everyone laugh. Kaiden death glares him and shakes his head "Alright, will you go to prom with me and maybe become my girlfriend?"

Kaiden asks with shyness you nod your head and jump into his arms "What about me?" Vanessa gets up you look at her in pure confusion and so does Kaiden "I thought you were gonna go with me? We were supposed to be the It couple. Your not supposed to be with this weirdo!" you frown a bit. As Vanessa hurt your feelings a bit "Vanessa don't ever say that ever again. I know you just want attention by being with me. I don't want you so leave me and Y/N alone."

And with that Vanessa stomps her feet away as her minions follow her. "I'm so glad you asked me" you say with blush on your cheeks. "Me too."

Requested ✔️