jamie drysdale | anhiem

You wake up next to your beautiful boyfriend who also has all his weight on you. "Jamie Drysdale if you don't get off me right now." you push him off, he whines and goes back on you. "Oh my gosh Jamie I can't breathe!"

you push him off and get up "Get back in bed it's a day off!" he says in a sleepy voice "It's also Christmas!" you say clapping your hands together and practically running down the stairs to see your gifts, Jamie lazily walks behind you "Okay, open all of yours first because i'm to lazy to move."

Jamie says, you nod your head eagerly and pick one present up and open it "OH MY GOSH ITS SO CUTE!!" you yell seeing the necklace Jamie flinches "That definitely woke me up." he rubs his eyes, "Thank you so much!!!" you kiss his lips 10 times.

He opens his gift next which is shoes "Oh I wanted these!" he smiles "Thank you baby." he holds your waist and pulls into a kiss that lasts a good minute. Your hands rest on his cheeks as his rest on your waist.

"Can we open gifts later I wanna sleep!" Jamie whines you giggle and nod "I'm a little tired too." you rest your head in his shoulder. "But carry me please!" you say which Jamie does. He carries you to the bed and plops you on there and he plops himself next to you.

You giggle and hug him tightly. He hugs you back like a baby and starts snoring, see Jamie sleeps fast you just play with his hair and think about how happy you're to have Jamie as your boyfriend.