Spin off: The Prince and His Friend

Start from the beginning

'Oh, please! What could have happened? The building is secured...' Soobin shook his head, and Hyuka squinted his eyes.

'You are still a Prince...'

'And you are still a Royal Wolf... Now that we have exchanged the obvious, help me get the plates and glasses out?'

'You should be more careful...' searching through the cabinets.

Hyuka was working as his bodyguard, personal assistant and basically was managing his office, but at least three times a week he had to participate in training with Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Team B and Team C. He was Yoongi hyung's right hand.

Team A was at rest. Jackson and Mark were now managing the Pack in Busan with Jackson as the Head Alpha. Sehun worked with Xiumin in the secret service, Wendy was working in Diversity as the Chief of Security and IU moved to Jeju Island to join their family pack. All of them never stopped being Team A, ready to answer to Yoongi's every call.

Team B, with Jungkook and Taehyung in command, was currently the main strike unit of the Kingdom.

And Yoongi was training Team C, aka, Jungwon's Royal Pack. Jungwon surprisingly found all of his wolf already. Heeseung (20, alpha), Jay (19, beta), Jake (19, alpha), Sunghoon (18, beta), Sunoo (16, alpha) and Nikki (15, omega) were Yoongi's daily pain in the ass.

If something happened or Hoseok would decide to retire before Allana was 18 and form a pack, Jungwon would have to act as a regent like Hoseok years back...

Soobin looked at Kai's wrist with a single line. Huening Kai was his one and only Royal Wolf, bound to him, because when Soobin was 18 he asked his brother - the King and the Royal Council to lift the fate-spell from him. He never wanted to rule... But he was glad Jungwon grew up to be a confident, smart and gentle person, suitable to support their brother. He was studying Law in Harvard (Jay and Jake were on the same Uni, and as his wolves protected him abroad), and after the summer break, Heeesung - the oldest, would stay with the Youngest. 

Jungwon was prepering himself to take over after Daehyun as the 13th Member of the Council when he graduate.

'How was the training?' Soobin changed the topic.

'Amusing...' Kai giggled.

'Why?'

'Jungkook and Taehyung with Team B are in China for a mission and you know how Team C gets when the Grand Alpha Dads are not around... the boys are more at ease around Mirae and Yoongi hyung is using it mercilessly... She is his little killer... She beat Jay, Sunghoon and Nikki... and then Sunoo came...'

'They are still bickering?'

'They don't know how to not bicker...' Kai chuckled.

'They are almost the same age...'

'There is something more to it. Remember when you were telling stories about how Kai and Jungkook's friendship works?'

'You mean the love-hate kinda thing?'

Kai nodded.

'It's the same thing with Mirae and Sunoo...'

'Jungkook and Kai were like siblings that couldn't miss a chance to insult one another and yet they would die for each other. So it's not bad. Mirae will have an older brother to tease her and support her...'

'Jay, Sunghoon, Nikki, Jay and Heeseung are indeed like her older brothers...' Kai said and smirked knowingly at Soobin.

'Noo...' Soobin gasped.

Kai smirked even wider.

Soobin smacked his arm.

'Tame your thoughts around Taehyung hyung or you will be a death meat! And Sunoo too! Jungkook will dig two graves at once!'