Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King

Start from the beginning

'Get out! Shoo, shoo!'

Jungkook stood up.

'I will... And after I will, I will turn on my stopwatch to see how many seconds it takes you to glue yourself to me again...' he said sassily, walking to the bathroom totally naked.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, observing his moving hips. He bit his lips hesitantly.

Then he jumped out of the bed.

When the bathroom doors closed after him, in the room, Jungkook's muffled, amused voice was heard, saying:

'Exactly 20.'

Hoseok was working for the whole night. He sent Rose away to rest and made Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie her guardians. They promised him she won't left the bed till tomorrow.

He really wanted to be with her but to let himself be allowed to feel happiness. He wanted to deal with the sadness first. He didn't want to bring the darkness inside their bedroom.

'We are ready... The King senior and Queen Mother are here... The Royal Council is here too...' Namjoon informed him. 'Jungkook, Taehyung, me and Yoongi will be there. Jimin and Jin are going to the hospital. Jimin said he will check all the Secret Service agents. He promised Yoongi he won't perform any healing tho... so Jin is going with him to control him. You know Jimin... the main reason he wants to go is to check on Xiumin...'

'I know. I asked him to do it. If he is in a good condition, I want him to be transported here...'

'You know he will be paralyzed, and we will do everything to help him recover. It's not your fault, Hobi...'

'He is working for me...' Hoseok said. 'And Allana...' he said and looked at his hands.

Namjoon lowered his head. He knew this part would be the hardest for his King. Even harder than dealing with his own brother... He walked to him and put his hand on Hobi's shoulder.

'I'm not even ready to see her... I saw the pictures the agents sent... So much blood was in her office and yet she was looking as if she was asleep...'

Namjoon didn't know how to comfort his friend. There wasn't words he could say to soothe his soul.

'We will be with you, Hobi. Every minute. Everyday... The peaceful days will come back. And we will always cherish the memory of her.'

'Maybe I will see it like that one day. But there is so much anger in me right now...' Hoseok said and took a deep breath.

Suddenly Yoongi burst into Hoseok's office.

'We have a problem! Elders are here... They want Yerim...'

Hoseok's eyes instantly darkened and a dangerous smile appeared on his face.

'Oh, really?' He stood up.

Yoongi shivered. He knew this tone. Jung Hoseok - the King of Sung-i had reached the limit of his patience. The little stability Rose managed to give him fade away because of the stupidity he had to face.

'That's not all...' Yoongi said, gulping. 'They stormed the Palace... IU, Sehun and Mark couldn't stop them... because you know... they are the Elders... And after they entered they saw Taehyung and Jungkook on the stairs - kissing.'

'So what?' asked Hoseok darkly.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi.

'We knew that if their relationship got out of the Palace they would be in trouble...' Namjoon said hesitantly, not wanting to trigger Hoseok more.