His nose was bleeding and swelling up quickly.

(Y/N): Leave to the nurse or I beat you to a pulp.

Zeke though angry obliged and ran away.

(Y/N) had a bored expression as he looks over to the students and teachers with their faces in shock.

(Y/N): What? The heck you all starin at Scram!

Everyone then hurried away as Micheal stood their as he puts his arm around (Y/N).

Micheal: (Y/N). How you been?

(Y/N): I've been good.

Micheal: Good, thanks for that but I could've handled him he's just a fatass.

(Y/N): The only reason I stopped the fight was to get past the hallway.

(Y/N) goes to his locker and pulls out some books.

Micheal: Anyway listen man I got a get rich scheme.

(Y/N) closes his locker.

(Y/N) listened as they both head towards their class.

Micheal: We make a lemonade stand but with the lemonade we put a addictive substance in the lemonade so they keep coming back for more and more.

(Y/N): That's a dumb idea.

Micheal: How is it dumb?!

(Y/N): What are you going to do once they figure it out? And also what if the cops show up?

Micheal: I don't know I'll figure it out.

(Y/N): I'm not getting involved if you do it.

Micheal: Alright then I'll get rich on my own then.

The two then headed to class.

Micheal then picked up a seat from class and slammed the seat into a kid's face.

The kid face was busted as he was crying from the pain.

That kid's name was Booker and he owed me ten bucks.

My original plan was to confront him later but Micheal doesn't care about anyone's health unless he's cool with you.

Teacher: MICHEAL!

The teacher then headed towards the Booker as Micheal then hit the teacher over the head with the chair knocking him out as Booker was laying their in pain crying.

I sat at my desk and watched it go down.

Micheal: Ha ha ha ha. What's wrong teach you tired?!

Micheal then looked around as he threw the chair at a girl named Denise as she ducked covering her head in fear.

Me and Micheal were nicknamed two things one being king of the Foxes for us always managing to win for our team whether it's any sport that we play.

The other being the twin devils.

Flashback over fuckers.

I got home and rushed upstairs to my room.

I then called Micheal on discord.

Micheal answered the call as he was built with some muscle as he and I are know in high school he had a bandanna around his neck.

Micheal: Yo! (Y/N) what's up!

(Y/N): Hey Micheal.

Micheal: Dude why did you move?

(Y/N): Eh because of my brother.

Micheal: Damn it.

(Y/N): So how's things going back there.

Micheal: Everyone became more idiotic. Like they deadass said "(Y/N) ain't here so I'm even stupider."

(Y/N): Damn tough.

Micheal: Oh yeah the hoe Lana got pregnant.

(Y/N): Bullshit.

Michael: Nop she got pregnant by Harris's bitch ass.

(Y/N): Oh my fucking god that is hilarious.

Michael: That's what I said.

Me and Michael then chatted more on every dumbass and crack addict in (C/N).

Micheal: Aw shit I got to go.

(Y/N): Alright later Michael.

Michael: Bye.

Michael ended the call.

And that is where a new chapter ends as we head to a arc that the readers will decide to call it soon.

(Y/N): That's a chapter finished.

Danganronpa (Y/N): My arc started.

Tokyo revengers (Y/N): I'm still in development. But getting their.

Undertale (Y/N): My chapter will be finished sooner or later.

Fnaf (Y/N): I'm getting popular but I'm still a long way before publishing.

(Y/N): Please check out the Creepypasta story if you can.

Author: I'm going to sleep in school.

Mystery: Does anyone want a book on where we gather all the (Y/N)'s and they just chat?

Author: Tell me in the comments.