He had multi colored eyes one being purple the other being black, he had a look of calmness that seemed so fake as he wore a necklace with a cross on it.

The lesson started as I took out my notebook and tried to draw the rest of Luffy.

Are teacher was teaching us about molecules and shit.

I just realized this is the only class where I don't have the Powerpuff girls or that princess wannabe.

I then finish my drawing as the teacher was writing a date for when we have a test on the board.

Teacher: Now if you don't pass this test you will fall behind. You will need to study with the curriculum that was taught to you.

The teacher droned on about the test even though it wasn't that Important.

After my other classes the day ended as I heard a rumor going around about me well not civilian me the vigilante me that they started calling me "The shadow" not a bad name.

I then hear the sound of a motorcycle as I look and see my brother already at the parking lot as people looked at him in aw.

He paid everyone no mind as he looked at my direction.

(B/N): Yo. (Y/N).

People then looked at me.

Random student M: Dude is that your brother.

Random student Y: That ride is so cool.

Random student E: Does he have a girlfriend?

Students of all kinds started talking as I walked towards (B/N) to leave as the stares are making me uncomfortable.

(Y/N): You really wanted to be flashy, Huh?

(B/N): You already know.

I hop on and hold onto his back.

He drives towards the exit of the parking lot quickly as he starts droning off of what is happening.

(B/N): Oh yeah your friend from our old home called.

(Y/N): Micheal?

(B/N): Yup.

(Y/N) sighs.

(Y/N): I'll give him a call when we get home.

Back in his old town (Y/N) was the most respected or feared in his school without using his powers he could beat the whole school in a fight.

The school was filled with idiots from bullies to people fighting it was common to see like 5 fights a day at the school.

Flashback time bitches.

Author (Y/N) P.O.V

Elementary school of (C/N) as their team names for all sports were the Foxes.

(Y/N) gets inside to the school as he sees a crowd surrounding some kids fighting.

On the left is a chubby kid with short and hazel hair with green eyes.

That kid's name was Zeke.

On the left is Micheal a average height kid with a average built and blonde hair with his black eyes.

(Y/N) sighed as he steps into the crowd as teachers try to stop the fight usually ending with them either getting hurt by a punch to the face or just not able to hold them.

As (Y/N) got into the ring of kids he kicks Zeke in the face while he was distracted.

Zeke was knocked back a ton as his body hits the locker, he holds his nose in pain as his anger seeps through and tears come out of his eyes.