10: Piper McLean

Spring's pov:

It was night, and I walked through the camp to Aphrodite's hut. I knocked softly on the door, where Drew opened the door.

"Spring! What brings you here today?" she asked, surprised.

"Okay, uh, I have not been completely honest with you." I sighed. "I always want you to call me Spring, but I thought maybe I'd show you who I am." Immediately, all of my sisters ran up to me excitedly. "I am... Piper Mclean."

"Pi-Spring!" a couple of them screeched. I laughed and hugged them.

"How - when - why?" Drew stuttered.

"Well, I have to say - thank you for staying by my side all this time." I laughed. "Chaos found us - the four seasons - almost dead. Then, well, we became the seasons, well, and primordials."

"But you have to be careful. The gods and demigods are planning some ways to find out who you are," Drew warned. "Annabeth is leading them. Either way, what are you the primordial of?"

"Many things, Drew, many things." I chuckled. "I'm the primordial of Spring, the sunrise, rebirth, flowers, nature, earth, new life, beauty, true love, transformation and control."

"Who are the other seasons?" Lucy asked curiously.

"Well, Winter is Percy, Fall is Hazel and Summer is -" I answered with a smile,

"Leo." Drew answered. "I can't believe you were turned primordials!"

"Well, I can't either." Piper laughed. "Now, I'll get going before anyone suspects anything."

Annabeth

I growled as I stabbed the table with my dagger.

"Why is it so hard? They are too....smart!" I shouted at Chiron.

"I agree, but they did claim to be sent by Chaos." Chiron sighed. "We might as well give them some slack."

"Some. Slack?!" I shrieked. "Chiron. They could be spies, enemies, murderers - the possibilities are endless!" 

"Annabeth's right." Jason said. "The Olympians agree, for the gods, even Athena does."

"Well, I have a plan." I said proudly. 

"I'm listening." Frank said, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Well, we'll take them to Olympus. I have some suspects of whom they could be." I said.

"Who?" Chiron asked, clearly interested.

"I was thinking Leo. One of them has his....humor." I replied, as Calypso looked down, guiltily.

"who else?" Chiron asked.

"Fall is too gentle to be any of the four betrayed ones, and Spring's way too...peaceful. Winter's too cold to be any of them either." I shrugged.

"I have a better idea. How 'bout we call them by their names on Olympus? I mean, if they're whom you suspect them to be, they'll answer to their name, right?"

I nodded.

"That's the plan. Now, tell the gods we're coming." James smirked.

Winter

I sighed as I threw a hunting knife at the bullseye.

"This is a terrible idea." I sighed, as I watched campers train.

"It's not that bad." Spring replied.

"Well, you have a family here. Unlike me." I said, glaring at the floor.

"Winter! Spring!" I heard a shout. I turned around to see Jason running up to us.

"Yes?" I groaned, as Piper glared at him.

"The gods want to see you." he said fearfully, as he walked away. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"They're planning something." Piper stated. I nodded.

"Something."

Fall

We made our way to Olympus, went up the lift, blah, blah, blah. We just made it to Olympus, and for some sort of reason, there were many people there. The campers, some hunters and all the Olympians.

"What is this about?" Summer asked, irritably.

"We are planning our plans for the war." Zeus thundered smugly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Interesting." Spring said thoughtfully. "You should have asked for our help for the plan."

"Of course, but, can you wait outside for a moment outside, please?" Hera asked, earning all of our glares. As we headed toward the door, I felt my heart stop.

"And Piper? Percy? Hazel? Leo?" I heard a voice. I automatically turned around, with the other seasons, seeing all of them smirk.

"So you are alive!" Annabeth shrieked happily as she ran to us. I felt myself flare in anger, as she hugged Percy.

"Get off of me!" Percy growled, throwing her off. "Don't think I've forgotten what you have done, Chase."

His sleeve pushed up a little, revealing his scars, which they had given him.

"Please! Percy!"

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, vote, share and follow