3: Demigods

Winter's/Percy's pov:

I've been Winter for 3 days now. I can already state that I identify myself more as Winter than as Percy Jackson.

No one can see my wings or supernatural things, not even the clear sighted mortals, since Chaos used Chaos mist to hide them. I can control when I want people to see me with and without the features.

I stay awake night and day, waiting for a demigod starting yesterday. People in the city are really talkative and nice, though some are ignorant.

So, I can definitely say thank you to Chaos for this great change.

I am walking through the cold night, in a nearly abandoned street. I could 'smell' or 'feel' a demigod near here.

"Stop! Sorry! Just -- please!" I heard a small girl's voice scream, I whipped around and ran in a unnatural speed toward the voice. I stopped abruptly when I saw a adorable, 6 year old girl.

She had long, wavy, black hair, going up to the top of her hip. She had a natural light-caramel colored skin, which looked cute on a 6 year old. Her eyes were widened in fear, revealing nearly black brown eyes.

"You got guts, kid, you'll pay for it," the man came out of the shadows with a whip.

"Really?" I asked in a cold tone, grabbing his hand to stop him from whipping the girl. He looked at me in surprise, but I punched him in the face the second he did.

I twisted his arms behind his back and kicked his foot joint, making him kneel in front of the girl.

"M-mercy," he pleaded. I removed the Chaos mist off of myself, revealing what I look like. He looked at me fearfully,

"Winter doesn't give mercy," I whispered with a small smiled, then quickly plunged one of my knives into his gut and cut in upwards.

He died quite quickly. The girl shivered in fear and cold,

"H-help, d-don't h-h-hurt m-m-m-me," she stuttered. I smiled,

"Of course I won't hurt you," I said gently, picking up the girl, she hugged me immediately,

"H-he k-killed m-my m-mom," she sobbed, I hugged her tighter.

"Did he?" I asked, outraged, making the snow quickly pile up and create ice, "what's you name? I'm Winter" I asked, as she separated the hug,

"C-Cora, my sisters, Ophelia, Melody and Thea are i-inside. They're h-hurt," she silently cried after telling me. Cora means 'maiden', Ophelia means 'help', Melody means 'song' and Thea means 'goddess, godly'. Wow. All different demigods, probably.

I quickly ran to her house, which she guided me to.

I saw 3 girls inside, all gasping for air,

"That's Ophelia," she pointed to the 9 year old girl. She had straight, blond hair which created a 'V' at the back. She also had the same skin color as Cora. Her eyes were dark, forest green. How do I know this? Her eyes were open, of course.

"Melody," she pointed to a 5 year old blonde. She had blond hair, gold eyes and a lighter tan than Cora and Ophelia. She also was only quite tall. Reminded me of...Will...son of Apollo.

"and, lastly, Thea," she pointed to the last girl. She had pitch black hair, which was a little wavy. She had a fairly light tan. Maybe a few tones lighter than Melody. Her eyes, unlike the rest, were blue. She was probably nearly 11 years old.

I quickly bandaged them up.

After 10 minutes of waiting and talking to Cora, the rest woke up. I saw a Dove appear over Thea, as her clothes turned into clean (unlike her previous ones, which were bloody). A pink aura faded in around her.

Ophelia glowed a slight yellow as a gold sickle with a few sheathes of wheat appeared over her head. She looked up, clueless.

Melody glowed a little gold as a golden sun with 21 arrow rays appeared. She looked clueless.

Lastly, Cora glowed a slight orange as a fiery hammer appeared over her head. She stared at it, confused, just like the rest.

I bowed to them in respect,

"Hail Ophelia, daughter of Demeter, goddess of agriculture.

Hail Melody, daughter of Apollo, god of archery, music, dance, truth, prophecy, healing, diseases, the Sun, light and poetry.

Hail Thea, daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty.

Hail Cora, daughter of Hephaestus, god of fire and forges," I said, as they stared at me in shock.

I slowly stood up,

"You know Greek Gods?" I asked, they slowly nodding, looking at each other in confusion, "well, one of your parents are indeed one of the gods. You have powers and skills which come naturally for you. Now this is an important question, since you are Greek, not Roman, would you like to go to the hunt of Artemis, swear off boys and not having to meet many, or go to camp, where you'll train, live with your siblings all that. Some of your siblings will be hunters." I explained,

"I'll go to Camp." Ophelia said, "I want to meet my siblings and get to know them. I can always join the hunt if I don't like it there." She explained,

"Hunt. I hate males, other than you, of course. Sorry, sis," Thea said, emphasizing 'hate', a smiled a little, remembering how Zoe, Thalia and Phoebe said it. But it quickly became sadness.

"Hunt. I don't think I can live with boys and men around me after my stepfather," Cora said, smiling sadly,

"Uh...I'll go to...where? Ugh! I can't choose! What if my dad dislikes me because of it -- what if --" Melody stressed, looking down,

"Apollo is your father, yes, he has many children, yes, but he can never make choices for you. He can try changing your mind, but either way, you'll fit into the hunt well. You'll see Apollo more, since he's the twin of Artemis, and you'll be great at using a bow, since that's an Apollo thing." I shrugged, "but, they will talk about males in a...bad manner. In camp, there will be games, but you should know -- wash duty happens to everyone. Not recommended." I said, Ophelia burst out laughing.

"Hunt. Not because of the wash duty though," she quickly explained, scratching the back of her neck.

I smiled, and snapped my fingers, appearing in the forest, near the hunt's tents.

"If she asks who brought you here, say the first season did." I said to Melody, Cora and Thea. They smiled and walked to the camp.

I flashed Ophelia to Camp Half He--, sorry, Blood.

"If anything happens, join the Hunt. You'll be safe of boys. If anyone asks, say the same thing as I told your sisters. Ok?" I asked, she nodded firmly.

And ran off to the camp as I quickly destroyed 3 hell hounds that were chasing her.

I smiled.

I could get used to this, I thought, before flashing off to Germany, getting ready to find yet another demigod.

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, vote, share and follow!

If you have any demigods you want to add in this story, then comment down the name, surname, godly parent, and who will find the demigod (season). If you like, say how and where.

Thanks!