Aki

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

༒︎Monday morning, 8:30༒︎

3rd POV

,,Hey liar." The dark haired male groaned in annoyance at his partner's hand gripping his shoulder.

,,Morning." His stern, yet unbothered tone caused her face to scrunch up in annoyance. ,,You really are an ass.."

She sat down on her favourite, black office chair and plopped her feet on the long, wooden conference table.

,,Where are the others?" He asked, stapling a pile of papers. Ray raised a questioning brow.

,,Don't they live with you?" The male placed the the documents aside and leaned back in his seat with his hands behind his head.

,,Yeah, but I haven't seen them since Friday night." Ray gasped

,,What if something happened to them??" The male lit up a cigarette and placed it between his lips.

,,I highly doubt that. They were probably goofing off somewhere and got lost."

,,Yeah, but if they're gone any longer, the association might declare them as enemies. At least that's what it's like for me..." She got off the chair and began making her way out.

,,Where do you think you're going?"

,,Uh, looking for my friends?"

,,We have a lot to do today, those idiots will show up eventually." She turned to look at him with a displeased expression on her face.

,,Fuck you, I'm going." Before she could step out the glass door, she felt a firm grip on her right arm.  The dark male looked her deep in the eyes and spoke sternly

,,I'm your boss. You step out this door, I won't hesitate to kill you." She scoffed and pulled away.

,,You? A human, defeat me? I have to laugh." The two engaged in a silent, intense staring duel.

Why is he being such an asshole today???

,,Uhh, what the fuck's going on here.." The pair turned their heads to the right, only to spot Denji with a questioning expression and Power behind him, munching on dry Ramen.

,,Where the hell were you guys? You had us- I mean me worried!" Ray scolded as the two nonchalantly walked into the conference room and sat on their seats.