French kiss

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

༒︎Tuesday morning, 10:00am༒︎

Ray's POV

,,We're here." We finally arrived at the site of our joint mission, which was a big ass hotel. Himeno's team was already there, and to be honest, I'm kinda disappointed. I expected some badass people from Himeno, but all we got is a terrified girl and a bozo.

,,Oh my God, It's you!" Himeno beamed as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I offered her the warmest smile I could

,,Yep! I'm surprised you haven't forgotten about me yet though." She dramatically gasped and held her chest at my words.

,,How could I forget about a cutie like you?" She nudged my right boob and I awkwardly laughed. Our attention turned back to Aki after he cleared his throat.

,,Oh right sorry Aki, explain the mission to us."

,,To put it simply, a devil is lurking inside this building. Not just any devil, as you can see, this piece of the gun devil's flesh is being pulled towards the building." We watched the piece that was tied in a rope move just like he said.

,,Which means, that the devil we're about to deal with, has ingested a piece of the gun devil."

,,You sure the gun devil itself ain't here?" I deadpanned at Denji's question. Before Aki could say something, I raised my finger and got my matter of factly tone ready.

,,The pull is way too weak to belong to the gun devil, and the larger the piece, the stronger the pull. Dumbass." I turned to look at Aki to check if what I had just said was even correct and he simply nodded at me.

,,NERD." Power held her stomach and started laughing after calling me that. I just face palmed and sighed at my teammates. Am I the only one with a brain?

,,That's enough. We're in the presence of another team, so be respectful." The devil horned beauty scowled at Aki and crossed her arms.

,,So, any questions?" We all shook our heads, except for the bozo from Himeno's team.

,,I have a question." We all turned to him with furrowed eyebrows. ,,Can we even trust these three?" He pointed at Denji, Power and I.

,,I mean, one's a fiend the other two are devils. Can we trust them with our backs during this mission?" I glared at him and opened my mouth ready to show him what's up, when Aki interrupted.