Don't be tardy for the party

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

༒︎Friday evening, 18:12༒︎

Ray's POV

,,Okay, I look hot." I twirled in front of the mirror one last time to get a final look at my outfit. Tonight was my so-called 'thank you party', organized by none other than Himeno.

Though I hate that little heffa, I must admit, after the long ass tiresome week we've had, a little fun was something that was very much needed.

,,Ooh these look cute!" The gold hoop earrings beamed against my brown skin, making me look like a fucking goddess. ,,Serving glamour."

For the party, I decided to appear feminine and sexy instead of my usual 'butch' masculine look. I wore a skin tight little black dress with stockings, paired with some red bottoms.

My hair was straightend and curled for the Gods, my makeup was stunning and of course, I smelled amazing. I always do.

,,Oh, my Taxi's here." I grabbed my purse, giving myself just one last look in the mirror and walked out of my flat. Tonight, I was gonna get some laid, so I didn't find a need to drive myself.

,,Red Saxophone Bar, please." The Taxi driver nodded and turned on the radio. I leaned against the window and watched the bright city lights beam. ,,This is gonna be fun."

༒︎Later on༒︎

༒︎Later on༒︎

,,Oh! Look who finally decided to show up!" I cringed as the green haired female pulled me into a tight embrace. I awkwardly pat her back and offered a fake smile ,,Hey..."

,,Oh come on, don't tell me you're still mad at me? The past is in the past love!" She pulled away and pouted at me, making me playfully roll my eyes. ,,You're right I guess." I'm way too forgiving.

,,Well come on, the others have been waiting for your arrival! And might I say, you look so hot tonight. Denji's not gonna be able to keep his hands off you!"