My fuckin pleasure II

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

༒︎Friday night, 21:25༒︎

3rd POV

,,Woah!" Ray fell back onto the floor as Makima's dogs attacked her with licks and sniffs. Makima snapped her fingers and they instantly pulled away, lining up.

,,I didn't know you were a dog person." The red head giggled as she dragged Ray to her sofa and pouring her some scotch.

,,They're so obedient and submissive, just how I like them." Her slim finger traced the rim of the glass, her gaze trained on the woman before her.

,,So, are you gonna tell me about this operation?" She asked, after taking a sip of the whiskey.

,,Right. Let me ask you a question first." Ray raised a dark brow at Makima's ,,Where do you see devils in the future?"

Ray held her chin and thought about the question for a second. It's not something she contemplated about often. If she could be honest, she didn't even imagine living past twenty, but here she was.

,,I'm not sure...I guess I hope that devils and humans somehow are able to live a normal life amongst each other..you know?"

The moonlight shone through the big windows and directly landed on Makima's face, giving her a breathtaking appearance.

,,Oh, I see." Ray watched as Makima placed her glass on the table and turned to her with a serious look on her face.

,,Well, that will never happen." Her answer left Ray to slightly part her plump lips. She wanted to argue but what if Makima was right?

,,But maybe we can make it happen.." The red head released a dark chuckle, as if laughing at Ray's innocence.

,,Ray my dear, humans and devils can't and will never coexist. And I'll tell you why." She got off the sofa, making her way towards an aquarium.

,,You see, humans are naturally self conscious. When they feel threatened, they will retaliate."

She took a fish out of the aquarium and watched it battle for its life on her palm.

,,And devils like to eat and watch them suffer, they were just made like that. Both parties though, love the power of having the ability to take and spare a life."

As the fish was on the verge of suffocating, she threw it back into the water and watched it swim around for a moment. Ray listened and tried to understand what Makima was getting at.