"Check his notes app." Harry then directs.

My eyes flick to him standing about two feet away from
me. I take in his stance and his gaze at the laptop screen. His brows are slightly creased in focus. His thumb and forefinger on his right hand have his bottom lip between them, playing with it mindlessly.

Angela opens up the notes app, revealing an already opened note.

From what I could see, it was just a bunch of numbers and letters that didn't make much sense to me, until I saw the word 'Fentanyl'.

"Holy sh—"

"I fuckin knew it." Harry exclaims, cutting Angela off.

I furrow my brows. "What does this mean?"

"He's dealing fentanyl? In that large of a dose?" Angela questions.

"No, he's lacing the cocaine." Harry murmurs as he looks at the screen. "He takes the drugs, then he adds the fentanyl and distributes it. That's my guess."

"What? How do you know he's lacing it?" I ask with a naive tone. I probably sound so stupid to them because they actually have all the experience, but I'm still curious.

"He was gonna make Harry take it." Niall answers.

Hearing this made my stomach churn unwillingly. My expression fell. "W-what?" I instinctively look at Harry.

His eyes meet mine for a moment. His lips close and he averts his eyes. "It's not a big deal."

"Yes it is." I say, spilling the words that no one, not even myself, expected. Harry looks at me again, a small furrow to his eyebrows. "It would have killed you." I finish, looking at him.

I'm seeing a pattern with him. When he gets harmed, he brushes it off. When we were held at gunpoint, when Leo
and Marco attacked him, and now when he was nearly forced to take drugs...all those times he simply swept it under the rug like the risk of his life wasn't a huge deal.

Why do you do that, Dreamboat?

Is it because he survived these attempts? Or is it because he doesn't value his own life? More and more, I'm starting to recognize that he has more depth than I could have ever predicted.

"So he's going to take this load of drugs you gave him and lace it with fentanyl?" Angela speaks, changing the subject and causing Harry's eyes to avert away from mine.

"I guess so." he clears his throat.

"But why?" Angela questions, brows knitted as she slightly shakes her head.

"Well, either he's a psychopath who just wants to kill people." Liam speaks, "Or, he has some sort of motive."

I sit on the counter and listen.

"This doesn't explain why he hasn't paid his dues, though." Zayn speaks from Angela's couch. "He's gotta be rich, yet he's being hunted for owing thousands of dollars."

"You're right." Harry murmurs. "A lot of this doesn't add up. There's something we're missing."

I feel sort of useless sitting here and listening to them. I don't have any sort of input that I can give.

Niall let's out a tired sigh. "Okay, well if we're gonna be figuring this out all night, can we at least order some burgers or something?"

We all look at him. There's silence for a few seconds.

"You want to order food to my house?" Angela glares.

"Genius idea." Harry remarks with sarcasm.

"A food delivery driver is not gonna give a fuck about where you live." Niall shoots back.