*Chapter Two*

I didn't know who to use as my oc so you guys can choose to make her look like whomever you want

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=

After a few days of getting settled down in forks it was time for the girls first day of school. Liliana awoke first, heading to the bathroom she took a shower and started getting ready for the day.

After putting on her outfit (outfit above) she headed downstairs. She decided she would make Charlie breakfast before he awoke and to go to work.

After cooking scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast Charlie walked into the kitchen.

"Something smells delicious." Charlie smiled at her and after she handed him a plate he thanked her

After the quick meal Bella came downstairs in a hurry.

"I'm leaving." Bella said

"Wait for your sister." Charlie told her

Bella scowled "Fine" Looking at Liliana "hurry up."

As Bella went out the door Liliana told Charlie she loved him before following Bella. As they got into the truck Bella was still scowling at Liliana.

After a silent ride to the school the truck pulled into the parking lot. When parking the truck backfired loudly making multiple other student look their way. Getting out of the truck more people started looking their way.

"Nice ride." A boy sarcastically said. The only response he got was Bella looking embarrassed and then Liliana flipping him off

"Thanks." She said just as sarcastically

Walking into the school the girls both got their schedules and quickly separated as fast as possible

Liliana looked down and noticed that her first class was science.

(First pov)

Ugh, science. Science has been my nemesis for as long as I could remember. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that the last time I got to do a lab I accidentally caused a tiny explosion that almost got me expelled. I mean it's not like I meant to mix the wrong chemicals.

While I was walking down the halls I had my head down reading over my schedule when I accidentally ran into someone me and whoever I ran into both went crashing to the ground.

With a series of groans we sat up both clutching our foreheads. Me and the girl I ran into both look at each other strait in the eyes. Noticing our predicament we stared at each other before bursting into fits of laughter.

By the time we stopped I felt a stitch in my side from laughing too hard.

"I'm sorry about that, I wasnt watching where I was going." I apologized sincerely.

"Its okay, neither was I." She admitted looking sheepish, "My name is Angela."

"I'm Liliana, Liliana Swan. It's my first day so I was just looking at my classes" I told her. She looked at me with large eyes

"Oh, awesome, well I write for the school news paper, do you think maybe after classes I could interview you."

"Yeah, of course." I told her. Unlike Bella I didn't mind people knowing about me and I wasnt as socially awkward as her

"Wow, thanks, that is great." Angela was so excited that she was bouncing on the heels of her feet

"Oh and would you mind showing me to the science class."

"Sure." She excepted

Me and Angela talked all the way to the science classroom and by the time we got there I could officially say that I had made a new friend

"Well here you go." She told me. After I thanked her I walked inside of the room. After introducing myself the the class I took a seat near the back

After science was over I had math. Math was not my favourite but it also wasnt too bad so time passed pretty quickly.

Lunch time had quickly came and when I walked into the lunch room Angela motioned me over to a table full of other students which, sadly, Bella was apart of.

Approaching the table I smiled at everyone and Bella held in her barely descised hatred

"Hey Liliana." Angela said, "everyone this is Liliana, Liliana this is Mike, Jessica,Eric, and Tyler."

I recognized the last guy as the one who commented on my truck, but regarding everyone else I was completely clueless.

"Pose for your picture." Angela held up her camera and I threw a peace sign in the air and smiled as she snapped a pic.

Angela started her interview asking me questions about my old school and if I played any sports. She also asked if I had skipped a grade since I am a year younger than bella and am in the same classes.

"Yeah I skipped a grade this year. I was supposed to be going into 10th this year." I told her

Angela and I were interrupted when I heard Bella.

"Who are they?" She asked

Jessica leaned her elbows on the table and started whispering like it was some big secret.

"That's the cullens." She started saying

I zoned out not wanting to hear any drama. Only focusing when she tells their names.

"The tiny one is Alice, and the one who looks like he is in pain is Jasper. Next the blonde is Rosalie and beside her is Daniel. Their like a thing, I'm not even sure that's legal-"

Angela cuts in

"Jess their not actually related."

"Still it's weird anyway-" Jessica starts just to get cut off again by Bella

"Who are they?"

"That's Edward and Emmett Cullen. They are the only ones that are single, gorgeous obviously, but apparently nobody here is good enough for them." She said sounding slightly upset

I could barely keep my self from laughing at the look on her face. Finding myself filled with curiosity I look over towards the door and see the Cullens.

All of them are freakishly beautiful, but only one seems to be able to hold my attention.His muscles seem to bulge out of his shirt and his amber eyes could pierce through a soul

Almost like he could feel my gaze he looked over and I was struck by a strange feeling. Looking into his eyes they seem to widen with surprise and he looked at me like he had just found the missing piece to a puzzle that took ages for him to solve

Shaking myself of this feeling I noticed his siblings looking at me with surprised expressions as well

Angela shook my shoulder and asked if I was okay which I simply nodded to. The lunch bell finally rang after what seemed like ages and I quickly got ready for my next class.

Hello strangers, I hope you enjoyed this ALSO I created rosalie a new boyfriend because I didn't want her lonely. I picture Daniel as Ian Somerhalder but picture him how you would like.