*Chapter Fifteen*

As soon as I arrived home, I was immediately bombarded by Bella.
  "What did you do!" She screamed. She suddenly ran at me full speed, I hurriedly side stepped and she ran straight into the door.
I immediately burst out laughing as she fell to the floor in shock. She then looked at me with with a wicked smirk on her face and started screaming and crying crocodile tears.
  "Charlie!!" She whined
  My dad hurriedly ran into the room with his rifle.
  "What's wrong!?" Dad asked confused. He looked over at bella and noticed her eye starting to bruise from where she hit it on the door. His face quickly turned to anger.
  "Did that boy do this to you!?" He quickly entered papa bear mode.
  Bellas expression went from crying to aggravated
  "No!" She whined,"It was all her fault, she hit me!" She exclaimed while pointing in my direction
  My dad looked over at me with a confounded look on his face.
  "Did you at least have a good reason for doing it?" He asked confusedly.
  "Dad!" Bella shouted, outraged at the idea that he thought she may have deserved it.
" I'd didn't hit her dad," i started, " Edward Cullen told her he wasn't interested, then she blamed me, and tried to attack me when I got home and ended up running into a door."
  " Oh my gosh," dad mumbled," okay, how about y'all both don't talk to each other for the rest of the day and if one of you tries to start and argument with the other then that person gets their phone taken away?" My dad says
  I quickly agree and soon after Bella finally decided to stop being a bitch and agreed to it as well.
This is what I love about dad. He always tries to make it fair and gets all the necessary information before making a decision, he doesn't choose one sister over the other, unlike mom who would have immediately taken Bella's side once she saw the bruise.
  For the rest of the day bella and I ignored each other and honestly it really helped me get my head straight.
  I also recently thought about going to visit my childhood best friend, Jacob black. I haven't seen him in awhile and honestly it's kinda sad.

  Time skip 💛

The week ended quickly after that and I decided to call Alice.

Phone call

"Hey Alice" I spoke
"Hey, Liliana, what's up." She said with excitement
"I was wondering if you would like to go shopping today."
"YES!" She shouted
"Okay, I'll pick you up in a bit."

Phone call has ended

I hurriedly got ready and got in Bella's truck. I had asked dad if I could use it today, seeing as I barely drove it.

  I soon arrived at the Cullen's house to pick them up.

  "Hey girls." I said. Alice scooted into the middle of the truck, while Rosalie got the passenger seat.

"This is going to be so exciting!" Alice says.